• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teppers Blue Balls

therealmjl

17 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

I'd just like to point out that Rhule defended winning against Washington because of team chemistry then spent all off season dangling players as trade bait, which probably fugs up team chemistry more than a random loss ever will.

What were we gonna do? Throw all our back ups out there and say y’all got this one, we need to lose? Our was Rhule hair gonna thrown the game while dudes put their literal bodies on the line? None of that was ever happening. It’s not realistic. Players don’t care about draft position. I would also venture to say on the trade front most payers understand it’s a business.

• Pie 1

Despite being here for 4+ years, I still cant grasp this american cultural fetish and obsession about the owner of a team. Oh, he owns the team. He is not godlike person that will come and save us all. The expectation is unreal...

And just as a reference, my other football team is Manchester City. Whom got an super rich owner that took the club to the next level... So i have already experienced what some of you are desperately seeking... A successful ownership change.

What did the City owner do? Hands off. Let the football people do their work.

(One of the front office management person at MCFC was actually hired by Tepper. Tom Glick)

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, kass said:

Despite being here for 4+ years, I still cant grasp this american cultural fetish and obsession about the owner of a team. Oh, he owns the team. He is not godlike person that will come and save us all. The expectation is unreal...

And just as a reference, my other football team is Manchester City. Whom got an super rich owner that took the club to the next level... So i have already experienced what some of you are desperately seeking... A successful ownership change.

What did the City owner do? Hands off. Let the football people do their work.

(One of the front office management person at MCFC was actually hired by Tepper. Tom Glick)

Remains to be seen if Tepper is able to be hands off or not. We probably won't know for a while. 

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Remains to be seen if Tepper is able to be hands off or not. We probably won't know for a while. 

Yeah, we will see.  Maybe I can try reach out to the MCFC owner who handles money that would make Teppers wealth look like pocket change.

Y´ll ok with an Arabic owner dressed in a skirtish-clothing-thing if he can deliver success? Right?  😄

edit: problem, i think he likes to train Falcons as a hobby... hey, maybe we can convinc him playing with Panthers are more fun. Take it to the next level...

Edited by kass
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, kass said:

Yeah, we will see.  Maybe I can try reach out to the MCFC owner who handles money that would make Teppers wealth look like pocket change.

Y´ll ok with an Arabic owner dressed in a skirtish-clothing-thing if he can deliver success? Right?  😄

edit: problem, i think he likes to train Falcons as a hobby... hey, maybe we can convinc him playing with Panthers are more fun. Take it to the next level...

I don't care if our owner walks around naked with 6 dildoes in his ass if he gets us a Super Bowl.

• The D 2

27 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

Good to see the huddle huddling. It's fugging March. Calm your asses down for the LOG 

This news hit some hardcore and started the bad side of huddle over reacting.....I will say it hurts if you were dead set on getting a rookie QB. Watson news wasnt helpful either, playing with fans emotions. Teddy is strike three too....