• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why nothing matters anymore

RIPTreyLance

2 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

We do know how awful. We also know giving up tons of assets to get “anybody other than Teddy” isn’t a smart football decision. If we can’t get a QB in the first then get a stud LT to protect him when we finally do get one. Don’t trade away 3+ firsts just to get ANYBODY else. That is nearsighted and reckless 

A stud Left tackle for teddy B. That would be like rewarding your very worst student in the whole class. 

27 minutes ago, Verge said:

Technically nothing matters because we are in an infinitely expanding universe that we inherently cannot even grasp and within the history of time we are but a spec buried in the sands of space and time forever alone, forgotten, and insignificant. 

Quarterbacks are a flat circle. 

31 minutes ago, RIPTreyLance said:

A stud Left tackle for teddy B. That would be like rewarding your very worst student in the whole class. 

It isn’t for Teddy B. Most of us understand the league will continue to exist beyond next year. We will have another QB one day, why do you insist it has to be right this second? We are in the middle of a rebuild. We don’t HAVE to get a QB right now. 

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Malt Liquor said:

I swear I don't want to see Teddy Toiletwater play for the Panthers ever again. Even if that means that we draft Mac Jones. F u c k  it we got get another QB now.

That's what I'm saying. The feeling is one of impending doom if teddy starts even 1 game next year. Not to mention nobody likes him at all, the Panthers have thrown him under the bus all off season (for good reasons) and going out and giving his all probably isn't in his plans . If I had to guess

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, RIPTreyLance said:

Just wanna add this here, I'm sure everyone is familiar with how time works.

DJ moore isn't getting any younger. CMC isn't getting any younger. Neither is Robby. And frankly neither am I. The last 2 months of my life have gone in near slow motion because I've been waiting for the draft. Imagine being okay with waiting a whole extra year? AGAIN?!

Please list your top 5 NFL players that ARE getting younger

• Pie 2

20 minutes ago, RIPTreyLance said:

That's what I'm saying. The feeling is one of impending doom if teddy starts even 1 game next year. Not to mention nobody likes him at all, the Panthers have thrown him under the bus all off season (for good reasons) and going out and giving his all probably isn't in his plans . If I had to guess

Then we will be picking high enough to get a QB next year. The sky is not falling. Making a bad decision because “I don’t want to watch Teddy play next year” is not how you run a football team. 

• Pie 2