• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How realistic a chance at Sewell?

Mr. Scot

Just saw this from Joe Person...

There's also been word that Joe Burrow is lobbying the team to take a receiver like Ja'Marr Chase.

(someone snapped you like a twig last year dude, but you be you) 😕

Most mocks previously had Penei Sewell going to the Bengals, but some draftniks are changing their mind now. I've even seen one that had him going to the Broncos at pick nine.

So my question would be this: How realistic a chance do you think the Panthers have of getting Sewell at pick eight?

For that matter, if he fell to pick six or seven, would you consider trading up?

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Top 4 QBs > Sewell > Defensive Player (Parsons, Surtain) > Slater >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Mac Jones

A pretty good number (and probably the majority) of the mocks coming out now have the top four quarterbacks gone by pick five or six at the latest.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

A pretty good number (and probably the majority) of the mocks coming out now have the top four quarterbacks gone by pick five or six at the latest.

I would love Sewell. He's gonna be great I think. People whine about Joe Thomas and the Browns but forget they drafted a QB in the 1st round that year (Brady Quinn) and everyone would take Joe over Brady Quinn.

Mac Jones is this years Brady Quinn.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 3

1 minute ago, SOJA said:

1- Lawrence

2- Wilson

3- Lance

4- Pitts

5- Chase

6- D. Smith?

7- Jaylen Waddle?/Sewell/Slater?/Parson?

8- Fields

(not sure what happened to your font)

You don't think anybody (like Denver perhaps) trades ahead of us for a quarterback?

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

(not sure what happened to your font)

You don't think anybody (like Denver perhaps) trades ahead of us for a quarterback?

oh Denver definitely could, this is assuming no more trades. 

I'm not convinced Den is sold on any of these QBs being better than Lock. Ben Allbright is super well connected in the league and esp with the Broncos and he keeps advocating for Lock (which makes me think thats the organization saying it)

1 minute ago, SOJA said:

oh Denver definitely could, this is assuming no more trades. 

I'm not convinced Den is sold on any of these QBs being better than Lock. Ben Allbright is super well connected in the league and esp with the Broncos and he keeps advocating for Lock (which makes me think thats the organization saying it)

Just using Denver as an example.

Heck, people have even suggested the Patriots might trade up. That sounds crazy, but it's a crazy offseason.