• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KYLE TRASK PRO-DAY

rippadonn

8 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

I agree. However, he had some really good seam throws and posts. I was surprised by the accuracy and strength on those balls. Everything else was suspect.

I completely agree. Between the hashes the kid was money, but that's not how NFL offenses are run. You need to be able to hit on the out routes to make it in the NFL, and he showed that he struggles to do that. 

What he did as a QB was AMAZING, the underdog who out ran all his majorly hyped peers. Statistically the strongest riser in the conference and college football. Not a one year wonder. He studied. He worked on mechanics, reading, crazy quick release. This guy is a grinder. It it shows up on tape AND the stats. I've got REAL DATA to back up Kyle Trask as being the real deal. 6'5 235lbs 4300yrds 43TDs 8ints in the SEC! AND almost won it all. BALLER!

I told y'all on this here site that Justin Herbert was the truth. I was mocked...

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

What he did as a QB was AMAZING, the underdog who out ran all his majorly hyped peers. Statistically the strongest riser in the conference and college football. Not a one year wonder. He studied. He worked on mechanics, reading, crazy quick release. This guy is a grinder. It it shows up on tape AND the stats. I've got REAL DATA to back up Kyle Trask as being the real deal. 6'5 235lbs 4300yrds 43TDs 8ints in the SEC! AND almost won it all. BALLER!

I told y'all on this here site that Justin Herbert was the truth. I was mocked...

Hey Rhule left we wasn’t even looking at him lol

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Lay off the booze

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

You guys say so and so is the best without data to back it up. Where you at apoloosa,sp.?

He. Was. Carried. By. Outstanding. Pass. Catchers. 

Look at the Bowl Game against Oklahoma. A mediocre game would have gone a long way to dispelling that. Instead he had a horrific game and looked like Sam Darnold seeing ghosts.