• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stars @ Hurricanes 4/3-4/4

Harbingers

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Awful, awful way to start this home stand. Just not a game we need to get zero points.

Too many slap shots into the goalie. No rhythm. Didn’t catch their third goal but I feel like it shouldn’t have happened. I think we need to start Mrazek tomorrow night. Ned is slipping a bit and reimer is just done out at this point besides big time games. I also think Rod is flipping the lines a little too much, gotta get that rhythm between players. Though I do like starting Svech on 1. But put nino on two and let 3 prove themselves. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

38 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Canes may need a PP to tie this game.

26 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

Carolina sports teams and playing down to their competition. Name a more iconic duo.

18 minutes ago, 54th man said:

This is a game at home we have no business losing smh

18 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Awful, awful way to start this home stand. Just not a game we need to get zero points.

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Too many slap shots into the goalie. No rhythm. Didn’t catch their third goal but I feel like it shouldn’t have happened. I think we need to start Mrazek tomorrow night. Ned is slipping a bit and reimer is just done out at this point besides big time games. I also think Rod is flipping the lines a little too much, gotta get that rhythm between players. Though I do like starting Svech on 1. But put nino on two and let 3 prove themselves. 

Sorry guys. My fault. I missed the game. Clearly the team just didn't have what it took without me. It won't happen again. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

38 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

Carolina sports teams and playing down to their competition. Name a more iconic duo.

We're polite. We don't want to shame or embarrass someone. That wouldn't make us very genteel hosts, now would it? 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Gotta agree. When both goals come from the blue liners and you play 60 minutes with no productivity and no net-front presence from anyone else...

• Pie 2