• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Fromm

4 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

Yeah that is very rational and makes so very much sense. Ban the dude because his opinion is different than yours. I don't agree with his take either but I thought on a message board you debated as was the whole point? Let's ban anyone that may have thoughts different than ours, great idea!

Um, what? Ban him bc he has a history of poo posting, trolling, and calling the only mvp in teams history “scam.” Go through his post history. Has nothing to do with “having a different opinion.” You seem to have grabbed that out of thin air

• Beer 1

55 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Don't ban him just call him out on his agenda at every opportunity.

I have plenty of Georgia alum friends. I don't recall any thinking Fromm was good.

I'm a Georgia alum and know several alums who are way more interested in Georgia football than I am (my interest has naturally waned over the years with too many disappointments) as you might imagine, and none us think that Fromm is starter's material. The Fields situation wasn't necessarily Smart's fault, but if he would've given Fields more legit opportunities from the beginning, then maybe Fields would have ascended to his rightful spot as the starting QB. Fromm is JAG!

12 hours ago, Varking said:

You’re being overly dramatic. This place has many posts every day where people debate and argue with one another over difference of opinion. 

Let’s also not make blanket statements as not all difference of opinions are the same. Just because it’s a different thought process doesn’t mean it should be shared, nor does it mean the mods should allow it depending on what that opinion is. They don’t like QBs X, Y and Z and list their reasons? That’s fine. They don’t like a QB because of the color of his skin? Not ok. Attempting to bash “athletic” QB, while specifically mentioning only black ones is pretty close if not a little over the line considering I’d say Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson has been pretty successful the past couple years and some of them even longer and they all run. It does come across as a dog whistle. 

Im sure you can understand how some opinions need to be removed from this pace. And I agree with @LinvilleGorge, I personally wish this place didn’t have the Tinderbox but I just do my best to avoid it. People here are more intelligent when it comes to sports opinions than they are on their opinions of race, gender, politics, etc. It takes away from this place. It doesn’t add to it. 

I truly don't think the dude was going based off color. Granted I think his opinion is crap but shouldn't we also not assume certain thingsbwity zero basis other than "the QB's he didn't like were a certain color". I see where you are coming from but at the same time it welcomes certain tinderbox boy goof balls to get on their soap boxes and start their drunken late night rants. 

If I say Pickles, Ryan Leaf, Sam Darnold and Kirk Cousins all suck I may truly believe it. It may or may not be the case and you may or may not agree but the fact that all of them are of a certain race does not mean I'm crapping on them because of their race. You see things how you like it's cool but I will call it as I see it in my own opinion since some others are so quick to every chance they get.

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, Panthers8969 said:

Um, what? Ban him bc he has a history of poo posting, trolling, and calling the only mvp in teams history “scam.” Go through his post history. Has nothing to do with “having a different opinion.” You seem to have grabbed that out of thin air

His opinion of Cam is completely wrong and BS but that isn't trolling I don't guess. He can't help it his opinion is utter crap.

• Beer 1