• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule "a fan" of Darnold

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

One season (where this board thought we would be the worst team in the league) and this is your take. Reasonable. Not reactionary in the slightest. Good for you

LoL. In 2015 we had a QB. Shake them pompoms. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I had high hopes for Rhule, but I'm starting to really doubt that this ends up working out.

Replace the GM for Rhule and this is me. Tho I will put a big part of this Darnold mess at the feet of Thirst-master Tepper and his brilliant broadcast for a QB

3 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

2015? That when you became a fan? Lol. I’ll just keep repeating, we all expected this to be a 3-4 year rebuild. It’s been one year. Calm your tits

There is no rebuild if they keep making terrible decisions. This is another epically bad move for the new crew. I am over all the BS. NFL is just about billionaires making a poo product. I wanted it to remain fun but it's feels dead now. Now all that is left is to enjoy the burning. 

Come on man, I am an ass but I have been here long enough. We are headed down, just admit it. Desperate owner with no meaningful experience and 10 years away from not sinking his own ship at least. HC with promise but in a bad situation and no help, we are his learning experince is failure incoming. GM that was a much weaker candidate that accepted because of the weird and ridiculous setup but hey he is likable. It all spells us being bottom dwellers for now. I respect you enough to admit that and not just lash out in frustration. This move is the equivalent of the LIttle pick and not many to admit it that I have cared to read. It's friggen bleak and time to realize the long haul is longer then anyone wanted, including me. You say 3-4 years and I have to wonder if ever. It's that bad. 

Just now, X-TEM-X said:

Well it true we won't getting Top 4 QB on our 8th pick but can we grab Sewell or Slater first instead of Field/Lance?

Yea I would imagine who they have as bpa will be the pick. Either of those 2 tackles, Pitts or maybe even Chase(not likely I think Miami or Cincy grabs him) or a cb.

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

There is no rebuild if they keep making terrible decisions. This is another epically bad move for the new crew. I am over all the BS. NFL is just about billionaires making a poo product. I wanted it to remain fun but it's feels dead now. Now all that is left is to enjoy the burning. 

Come on man, I am an ass but I have been here long enough. We are headed down, just admit it. Desperate owner with no meaningful experience and 10 years away from not sinking his own ship at least. HC with promise but in a bad situation and no help, we are his learning experince is failure incoming. GM that was a much weaker candidate that accepted because of the weird and ridiculous setup but hey he is likable. It all spells us being bottom dwellers for now. I respect you enough to admit that and not just lash out in frustration. This move is the equivalent of the LIttle pick and not many to admit it that I have cared to read. It's friggen bleak and time to realize the long haul is longer then anyone wanted, including me. You say 3-4 years and I have to wonder if ever. It's that bad. 

I hear your frustration. But I’m a  fan of this team foe 20 years now and this don’t think you are being very measured. 

Darnold may not work out. If he doesn’t, he only costs us essentially a 2nd round pick. People wanted to trade three 1sts for a unproven rookie that played one game last year against no name competition. Tell me honestly, which sounds more unreasonable?

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, Waldo said:

when you're sad and squad is there for you - GIF on Imgur

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 3

3 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I hear your frustration. But I’m a  fan of this team foe 20 years now and this don’t think you are being very measured. 

Darnold may not work out. If he doesn’t, he only costs us essentially a 2nd round pick. People wanted to trade three 1sts for a unproven rookie that played one game last year against no name competition. Tell me honestly, which sounds more unreasonable?

Both options are bad...we needed to actually start a rebuild last year. Not sign Teddy and not give that contract to CMC. We made bad decisions then and now we're in a bad spot. The panthers way.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I just don't have much left to give to this lot. Not enough positives and I am tired of just huffing hope. This is another big move into absolute bleak for me. I went to my first game at Clemson against the 49ers, it hurts but it has been worse every year since 2015. It's beyond frustration, one fugging positive that was intentional and I could want to believe again. I'm ready for the next house cleaning before that. Maybe it is early but it is time for me. I am 100% against all at this time. Sooner that happens the sooner I have the opportunity to see Panther football in a positive again. 

• Pie 1