Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Source: Panthers Open to Drafting Quarterback With No. 8 Pick


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

I agree, but maybe the think the drop off from Slater (Sewell probably won’t be there at 8...) and the round 2 LTs isn’t as big as from Chase/Waddle/Smith and the next tier of WRs. Not saying it’s right, but that could be a thought process...

Pretty sure the Panthers like Slater better anyway

  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Frankly I think Pitts would be the right pick for them. Matt Ryan is still a solid QB and only 35 keep building your offense 

They were a borderline playoff team last year.  Every beak went against them.   They would have 4/5 crazy good offensive weapons.  

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Verge said:

Pretty sure the Panthers like Slater better anyway

Albright alluded to this. He said something along the lines of Sewell not being the first OT on our board. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Lobo said:

Albright alluded to this. He said something along the lines of Sewell not being the first OT on our board. 

Link me friendo

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Verge said:

Pretty sure the Panthers like Slater better anyway

Slater over Sewell? Really? I just like Sewell because I feel like he is such a natural LT. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bandu said:

oh man i'd love to see them get Trey Lance 

I’m torn on this. Seems like he needs more reps to be taken at 8, but his potential is off the charts!

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m torn on this. Seems like he needs more reps to be taken at 8, but his potential is off the charts!

growing up around football with his Dad playing  in the CFL the kid feel in love with the game of football especially the idea of being a star QB one day in the NFL I believe &  so yeah I think his reps are fine since they will be done with love & even finer with Joe Brady as his OC in Carolina.

 

Edited by bandu
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bandu said:

growing up around football with his Dad playing  in the CFL the kid feel in love with the game of football especially the idea of being a star QB I believe &  so his reps are fine even finer with Joe Brady as his OC in Carolina

 

What scares me is Apparently Atlanta is in love with him.  That would piss me off to have to play him twice a year when I wanted him on the Panthers roster.  Mark it down, Atlanta is taking Pitts, Lance or trading back to get a haul .

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

What scares me is Apparently Atlanta is in love with him.  That would piss me off to have to play him twice a year when I wanted him on the Panthers roster.  Mark it down, Atlanta is taking Pitts, Lance or trading back to get a haul .

yeah i know man i think he's going to be one of the best QBs in this year's draft & so the thought of him being a Falcon really really  sucks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...