Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Recommended Posts

Hear me out. I know we never invest in left tackles and this is a prime opportunity to do so, but if Kyle pitts and Penei Sewell are gone, would anyone really be MAD about picking Chase? By all accounts he's the best prospect we've seen since julio. 

Can you truly be mad taking Julio Jones at 8?

 

  • Poo 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RIPTreyLance said:

Hear me out. I know we never invest in left tackles and this is a prime opportunity to do so, but if Kyle pitts and Penei Sewell are gone, would anyone really be MAD about picking Chase? By all accounts he's the best prospect we've seen since julio. 

Can you truly be mad taking Julio Jones at 8?

 

I for one wouldn't but Zod might want to stand by the server for a meltdown if we chose a WR at 8. 

I said earlier if Pitts and Sewell are gone at 8.  Trade down with a team that wants a QB because most likely if those two are off the board there is going to be a QB at 8. 

  • Pie 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I for one wouldn't but Zod might want to stand by the server for a meltdown if we chose a WR at 8. 

I said earlier if Pitts and Sewell are gone at 8.  Trade down with a team that wants a QB because most likely if those two are off the board there is going to be a QB at 8. 

Also. Joe Brady had Jamarr at LSU.. could imagine he's halfway pounding the table for him if Pitts or Sewell aren't there 

  • Pie 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I for one wouldn't but Zod might want to stand by the server for a meltdown if we chose a WR at 8. 

I said earlier if Pitts and Sewell are gone at 8.  Trade down with a team that wants a QB because most likely if those two are off the board there is going to be a QB at 8. 

I think we will take Pitts or a WR and not a T, but I want a T. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Agent Blue said:

not a chance in hell we draft a WR at 8 with our crappy OL and already having Moore and Robby. 

i mean, maybe if Chase was some 6'5 Megatron clone, but he aint. 

According to Verge, there is a strong possibility we draft a WR--Waddle is the name she mentions repeatedly--And I agree with the OL comment--but here is how they might be looking at it:

We have addressed it by signing Scott and Erv at LT, Elfein at LG, Miller at RG, Tagging Moton.

I do not like Erv and Elf, but they seem to or they would not have offered multi-year contracts on the first day of tampering at about 8:30 AM

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I think we will take Pitts or a WR and not a T, but I want a T. 

Picking your brain.  What makes you think we won't go LT?  (Curious not insulting)

You don't think Slater is worthy of this pick?  Some say he's better than Sewell.

WR IMO is a luxury pick, something we really can't afford if we plan on contending soon.   I think with the trade of Darnold the best thing we can do is put a good O-line in front of him. 

 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...