• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As we enter day 2-3, some SR Bowl Standouts Rhule might want

MHS831

Players from the Senior Bowl that Rhule might seek later in the draft:

Creed Humphrey, C, Oklahoma: Do not underestimate the importance of a C in any offense.  Paradis is gone soon.  Creed is the best C for our needs.  Could he fall to round 3?  Doubtful. This is a pick people would hate then love for 10 years.

Shi Smith, WR/KR, Gamecock Nation: was one of the players who displayed improvement each day of practice and showed well during the game, leading the American Team in receiving yards.  Could he be there in the sixth?
Richie Grant, S, UCF. If you wanted to find Grant on the field, all you had to was follow the ball. He was around it all week long. Good in one-on-one drills. I fear that Rhule takes him in round 2.

Robert Hainsey, OL, Notre Dame.   Good fundamentals, good interviews, and he even demonstrated the ability to play T, G, and C.  Rhule will draft this guy in the fifth of sixth round if he is there.

Cade Johnson, WR, South Dakota State. He consistently won in one-on-one drills, flashing his impressive quickness. If your NFL team needs a good slot receiver, Johnson is a player to keep an eye on. 4th-6th round.

Quincy Roche, edge rusher, Miami. He just kept showing up in team drills. He has heavy hands and a motor that runs hot. 3-4th round?

Spencer Brown, OT Northern Iowa.  Many analysts have compared him to Lane Johnson. At a whopping 6’9″ and 321 pounds, Brown has rare athleticism seen from FCS tackles. A former tight end, his agility and quickness are at a different level than the FCS opponents he lines up against. His nastiness and toughness as a blocker are even more endearing.  I think he can play LT.  Would love him in round 3.

Liam Eichenberg, OT/G Notre Dame. An Outland Trophy finalist, Eichenberg was a stalwart anchor for the Irish this season. Eichenberg isn’t an elite athlete, Eichenberg struggled in Notre Dame’s last two games.  Frankly, he is a bit overrated due to short arms and the last 2 games.  3rd round grade.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Apparently the Panthers aren't 😕

Rhule and I are not seeing eye to eye this year.

He’s not amazing at pass pro, but of those left, who is.

I fail to see the wisdom of more 3rd and 4th round picks. 

Maybe they think a lot of guys are being undervalued because of the Covid year?

Really like Humphrey

Jenkins is probably gone before us

I’m not an expert at oline play but I’d take a look at cosmi, and this spencer brown character definitely has my curiosity 

trading back would make sense but obviously things have to come together for that to happen

29 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Rhule and I are not seeing eye to eye this year.

He’s not amazing at pass pro, but of those left, who is.

I fail to see the wisdom of more 3rd and 4th round picks. 

Maybe they think a lot of guys are being undervalued because of the Covid year?

Could go back to Fitterer saying that once you got past the first 15 or 16 picks, the difference wasn't that huge. That, plus the philosophy that more picks equals more chances to find a great player.

Both of those are guiding principles in the Seahawks organization.

• Pie 1