• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's Christian McCaffrey up to?

I remember him last year doing  many commercials and posting on social media with his hot model GF.  May be a coincidence but he got hurt early.  One can't help but wonder if he let the foot off the gas with his offseason training.

11 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Also, as a 40 year old male with zero experience, I am pretty sure I could pole dance better than that. 

Weak.

TBH she is no longer attractive to me after that horrendous display of non-rhythm. Sorry to all the beanpole lovers out there. Her face is gorgeous at least 

• Flames 1

10 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

In horror movies, people who try to steal the youth of others are generally portrayed as villains.

The older I get though, the more sympathetic I am to their cause 😐

I played 1 match of beach volleyball last Saturday, and I'm still limping and my shoulder has a weird popping noise now!

4 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Damn Olivia, my birthday's Friday! Come on down!

Have to admit I found it a little odd that this is how she celebrated her birthday.

Gotta say though, in that video, she looks like the stereotypical movie funny girl trying to act like the hot girl.

1 minute ago, shaqattaq said:

I played 1 match of beach volleyball last Saturday, and I'm still limping and my shoulder has a weird popping noise now!

Lady Cowboy Fan took her grandson to a Sky Zone this past weekend and wanted me to jump with him.

I should be functional again sometime soon 😕

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Have to admit I found it a little odd that this is how she celebrated her birthday.

Gotta say though, in that video, she looks like the stereotypical movie funny girl trying to act like the hot girl.

Lady Cowboy Fan took her grandson to a Sky Zone this past weekend and wanted me to jump with him.

I should be functional again sometime soon 😕

I'm actually married to a former dancer, and Olivia's form is weak. (I could definitely let it slide though)

Getting old sucks ass, but it sure beats the alternative.

• Pie 1