• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets at Panthers Week 1 let's goooooo

Zod

59 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Really? Any proof?

25 years of watching?

edit: just to clarify I'm not saying its a for sure loss.  We've been guilty of playing down to the level of our opponents in the past.  Most egregiously to back ups.

Edited by L-TownCat

9 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

there will be 3 preseason games--we will have some vanilla tape.  But at the end of the day, you just have to bust them in the mouth and take it away from them.

Yep. Play man and blitz the hell outta the rook. Make him prove to you he can beat you with his arm. Until then, blitz the living fug outta him.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Him learn English with Tarzan, Frankenstein and Tonto.

And Popeye.   That deformed pipe smoking illiterate with the illegitimate kid with Olive Oyl nearly caused me to get my butt kicked when I ran out of the house after eating my spinache looking for the neighborhood bully with an ass kicking in my pocket.  

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

And Popeye.   That deformed pipe smoking illiterate with the illegitimate kid with Olive Oyl nearly caused me to get my butt kicked when I ran out of the house after eating my spinache looking for the neighborhood bully with an ass kicking in my pocket.  

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Him learn English with Tarzan, Frankenstein and Tonto.

Also learned from Boomhauer (king of the hill)

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

If you're gonna list nicknames, list nicknames.

*Chargers at Football Team, 1PM ET.   

They can't even name a football team in Washington.  Why not the "Whiteskins"?  In their own stadium, they can move the goal posts and have the announcers read scripted propaganda no matter what happens. Every seat could feature ankle bracelet scanners and revised copies of the Constitution (on tape, of course).  And no matter how bad they lose, Snider can tell them it was rigged and they really won, so they can rent Greyhounds and trek to the Super Bowl to claim the Lombardi every February.

Not political--just an idea.

Edited by MHS831