• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julio -Tells Shannon Sharpe on live TV- "Im outta there (ATL)"

TheWiz

35 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Could be argued that him putting this out there might hurt Atlanta's negotiating position.

Why so?

Falcons have no obligation to trade him and as long as they remain disciplined it shouldn't matter.  

Wonder if Julio is willing to renegotiate his contract and pay back some money to the Falcons in order to grease the skids?

Edited by SizzleBuzz

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:
15 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Wonder if Julio is willing to renegotiate his contract and pay back some money to the Falcons in order to grease the skids?

You mean like you told us Teddy Bridgewater would never do? 

Just another false statement in the unending line of false statements made by you...

Teddy didnt give up a penny of what he was owed.

Just now, kungfoodude said:

I am starting to wonder if this is Tepper's personal assistant. The billionaire/franchise slurping is getting to be absurd.

I would expect Tepper's personal assistant to actually sound like they had some clue what they were talking about.

His stuff is more just "creepy stalker" vibes.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:
10 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am starting to wonder if this is Tepper's personal assistant. The billionaire/franchise slurping is getting to be absurd.

I would expect Tepper's personal assistant to actually sound like they had some clue what they were talking about.

His stuff is more just "creepy stalker" vibes.

Standard operating procedure for you here...

...can't defend your position so revert to rolling out the slurp/stalk type smokescreen comments in order to run away from the issue.

Serious question, when you sign a legally binding contract do you feel a responsibility to live up to your side of the deal?

(that's for you Scot, I'm pretty sure kfdude is a hard no on that)

A hamstring injury limited Jones to just nine games last season, though he still put up strong numbers when he was on the field. He caught 51 passes for 771 yards and three scores as the Falcons finished the year 4-12. From 2014-19, Jones missed only four games and averaged 104 catches and 1,564 yards per season.

According to The Athletic's Jeff Schultz, the Ravens, 49ers, Patriots, Colts and Chargers are among possible teams that could land Jones. 

According to Breer, a second-round could end up as the eventual compensation for the star wideout

6 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Standard operating procedure for you here...

...can't defend your position so revert to rolling out the slurp/stalk type smokescreen comments in order to run away from the issue.

Serious question, when you sign a legally binding contract do you feel a responsibility to live up to your side of the deal?

(that's for you Scot, I'm pretty sure kfdude is a hard no on that)

Hard no, indeed. I have seen how worthless contracts are in reality, from both sides. 

The Atlanta Falcons and Julio Jones appear on the verge of a split. When the team drafted tight end Kyle Pitts with the No. 4 overall pick instead of taking a quarterback, it seemed they were all in on winning this season. The Pitts pick now looks like the team just couldn’t pass on his talent, but are still keeping their eye on the future, as reports surface that the team wants to move their future Hall of Fame wide receiver.

Jones requested a trade a couple months ago according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport. The Falcons also said, “would like to trade” Jones according to The Athletic’s Jeff Schultz. They surely want to get as much as possible for their star wide out, and likely told prospective trade partners that they are very willing to keep him another season. But, now that Jones has requested a trade and said on record about his time in Atlanta, “I’m out of there,” they likely don’t have as much leverage. He also says that he wants to go to a winning team, which could narrow the trade partners down.

There are plenty of possibilities out there of teams that could use someone of Jones’ caliber to take a big step toward a Super Bowl win. Rumors will be flying, but at this moment there really is no frontrunner for his 2021 services.