• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Confidential - A Look Into the Panthers Offseason

DeSim

Just now, CRA said:

I mean, something was clearly deemed important enough to make the board and discussion...and they seem to have made a decision it wasn't something that should make the video.    Maybe Rhule thought he would add his Taco Bell lunch order in the section about first round picks.  Who knows. 

Could also just mean we really suck at corner and the new GM really values corner coming from the LOB/Seattle. 

Gave you a flame for the Taco Bell reference.  lol

19 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

But that makes no sense that they would blur it out if it was Fields.

I mean...this vid came out AFTER the draft was over and Sam wasn't exactly watching Panthers Confidential or what-have-you anyway as he was surely busy moving to Carolina.  

In fact, you can say that even if Sam did see they had Fields on their list, their decision to draft Horn basically cemented that he was THE GUY. 

1. They don’t want to start a Fields vs Darnold debate all year (looks like it’s happening anyway)

2. They don’t want Darnold thinking he was ever in doubt. Confidence is crucial in a young player that was just destroyed by a terrible team these past few years.

2 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

It was NOT Fields it was CB Farley 

Shared this image on the previous page. That was the other name I was considering, but it definitely still looks more like Fields to me than Farley...

image.png.5308b8254dfc752f8466c217c8187d3e.png

Edited by EgoDogg

8 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

The flame is actually what happens after you eat their tacos.  

Haha, lightweight.  I moved from SoCal to Tennessee a little over a year ago.  The Mexican food is so awful here.  I now make everything from scratch.  My kids love it though.  

• Pie 1