• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you block someone?

Martin

12 hours ago, Martin said:

I saw this mentioned the other day. How do you block someone/not seeing posts from someone? There are a few posters that just ruin most threads so I figure I give that a try.

Thanks!

You want to grab him on the outside of his shoulder pads, thumbs up.  extend arms, drive legs

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, thefuzz said:

Hadn't either until a month or so ago.  Just don't have the time for nonsense any longer, could be age, but likely just too busy.

I just have the time or energy to read the nonsense from trolls.  Much less try to debate with them.  You know what arguing with a fool makes you? 

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I just have the time or energy to read the nonsense from trolls.  Much less try to debate with them.  You know what arguing with a fool makes you? 

In the past I had the time and energy, actually thought I could help folks understand what I was attempting to get across...that ship has sailed.

I've found I engage about 10-15 people on this site, maybe less at this point.  Hopefully my work and family load lessen a bit this year, and the team give me something to be excited about.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I disagree!  Your points are not valid.  What is wrong with y---Oh, I see it now.

• Beer 1

21 hours ago, Martin said:

I actually like to hear different opinions and view points, but some posters are taking every thread and make it in to a pissing match, taking what was a good two-sided discussion and make it about them.

Some are obvious and funny, like the Teddy troll one. But the few that over and over derails every thread just overshadowes what I come to this board for. 

I totally get reaching your wits end and if a poster is a true cancer, its best to remove them. Honestly my way has a huge problem, your have to deal much more poo. Just like having a open mind, your best skill better being able to find the diamonds in the mountain of poo. Plus the trolls are not as entertaining as before. 

All I can add is dont take everything so serious, look at it as entertainment and dont give them your time. Just dont fall in a echo chamber thats the worst possible out-come....

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Feeding the trolls is a issue on this board... All it takes is like 3 posters to take the bait and the rip any discussion.....then it starts to carry over to future threads. Feels like some posters are new to the interwebz, Ive been online too long also..... 

• Pie 1