• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers make another front office move

Seahawks drafting over recent years, ummmm... well... errrr... yeah. 

Panthers have had trouble in recent years after the first round. Seahawks have often had troubles from the first round on back, riding on the reputation of the Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman picks.

This move isn't impressing me, but maybe he was the best of their scouts and just couldn't catch the coach and GMs ear. Sure hope so.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 3

16 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Seahawks drafting over recent years, ummmm... well... errrr... yeah. 

Panthers have had trouble in recent years after the first round. Seahawks have often had troubles from the first round on back, riding on the reputation of the Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman picks.

This move isn't impressing me, but maybe he was the best of their scouts and just couldn't catch the coach and GMs ear. Sure hope so.

The Seahawks had the best draft return of the league in the last decade. They also had the best draft return vs draft capital.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2020/nfl-drafting-efficiency-2010-2019

• Beer 3

12 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

That is a fantastic article. Definitely makes me feel better about Fitterer.

I know its early on but even after one draft he's proven he knows what he's doing. If anything we know what a bad GM looks like.

• Pie 4

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

I know its early on but even after one draft he's proven he knows what he's doing. If anything we know what a bad GM looks like.

I think they have a more cohesive strategy, even if we don't necessarily see it.

That wasn't evident under Hurney.

• Pie 1