• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The 2021 Carolina Panthers Fan Fest Thread

Zod

4 hours ago, Pup McBarky said:

If Sam stays healthy and plays at least 15 games, he's getting 4k yards.

However, there is one ball and only one pass thrown per pass play.  You use numbers from last year, when we had 3 WRs and no TEs and no CMC. 

This year, CMC will get more carries and more passes thrown to him and Arnold will be a factor--and while that increases the passing yardage for Darnold, it makes it more unlikely that Moore, Anderson and the rest get the looks they got last year.  Furthermore, we should be ahead more this year, so a ball, control run offense eats clock.  Cam's record when he threw for 200 yards was better than when he had to go for 300. 

I see your point, but I think we will control the ball more this year, eat more clock, etc.  We shall see--I am not always right, says my wife.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I guess we'll get some kinda camp confidential thing soon either way, assuming they aren't going to call the new series "unmasked" lol

Just all the 30 second clips mashed together. Unlike the 4-5 episodes teams like the Bears, Jets, and Lions are putting out weekly. 

• Beer 1