• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shout out to "The Roar" with John Ellis

The Huddler

I would rank panther podcasts as this:

1. c3

2. The roar (although the inconsistency is maddening)

3. Locked ON.  Pretty good quick hits, nothing crazy ground breaking

4. 4 man rush.  Just guys talking poo

5.  One day contract.  Not bad but damn would it kill them to do a podcast more often?

6. Cat Scratch Reader - Do better

3 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I would rank panther podcasts as this:

1. c3

2. The roar (although the inconsistency is maddening)

3. Locked ON.  Pretty good quick hits, nothing crazy ground breaking

4. 4 man rush.  Just guys talking poo

5.  One day contract.  Not bad but damn would it kill them to do a podcast more often?

6. Cat Scratch Reader - Do better

Yea, the scheduling has been a little tough this summer, we plan on tightening that up during the season. Appreciate the feedback, and I definitely agree.

• Pie 2

By the way….was scheduled to attend FanFest tonight, but I had a family issue come up. Nothing serious. Juggling a lot of things right now, so sometimes it’s hard to make it work. The PR folks with the Panthers have been very helpful, and looking forward to bring you guys a closer look at things moving forward. Again, really appreciate everybody’s support.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, The Huddler said:

This is fantastic content. Very refreshing to hear from someone that is a fan, and is honest about what he sees at camp. I assume its on the smaller side of productions, but this podcast is better than all the rest. Simple, to the point, just all around great content. I've seen him @ellis on here, give him some props and encouragement. 

Keep it up man!

I'm not good at linking stuff, but the Podcast is called "The Roar", and I have been listening on the Apple Podcast app. I'm sure its found elsewhere. If you want some info on your Panthers that's not tainted by ego or other bullshit, just a fan telling it from a fans perspective, check this poo out.. great for mowing the lawn, grilling, or tuning out your wife...  

I hope you keep it up @ellis. Everyone, check this out. 

We’re lucky to be tied in with Blue Wire. Obviously, we don’t have a dedicated studio, but we try to piece together a pretty basic format. Again, I appreciate the kind words. The production elements will improve as we move along here.

• 2 weeks later...

ellis, love you man. I look at your stuff multiple times a day. I don't have a Twitter account and never intend to.

Some honest constructive criticism. If your account is going to put a noticeable emphasis on making light of and criticizing athletes then you are volunteering yourself for the same. 

Media is not above criticism when they engage in it daily.

• Beer 2