• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christensen ...

Zod

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

So how are you going to feel if Sam comes through? I guess we'll see. If you stop insulting him, he will have made it.

Then Sam Bradford will be a unicorn and pull off what few have ever done.  And I’ll cheer it.  

But right now, I just call it like I would if any other team made the move and only had Sam at QB.  

worst case scenario IMO is he is decent.  Not bad.  Not good. Then we just get stuck with him for a couple years. 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

My nightmare? Nah, you got it all twisted. I'm not the one who has threatened to rage quit repeatedly. If you think calling out your shtick is insulting, that should be something for you to think about.

That's a good one Dr Spin. So now you add "Rage Quit" to "Emotional" as your go to?

You are the only one upset. You keep throwing out insults. That is not the work of the victim. Insults are the work of the aggressor. Just an FYI.

Quit quoting me, and this nightmare of yours is over. Take the L, and move on.

1 minute ago, CRA said:

This isn’t the Sam Bradford era.  Rookie deals don’t cripple you if you miss. 

This x1000.

It was one of the reasons why I was so on the Cam train in that draft. That rookie wage scale allows you to swing for the fences. I would have been much more apprehensive about drafting Cam if we were going to have to immediately pay him like the best player in football.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

He was drafted by the Jets to be their franchise QB.  He played poorly.  They moved on from him.    To date, he is a bust. That is a fact.  It is an opinion that he can be salvaged and it’s ALL the Jets 

The Jets threw a 21 year old to the wolves. They had poor Coaching. Poor Management. Never had a QB coach. The kid never had a chance. All facts. 

See, I can do that too.

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Then Sam Bradford will be a unicorn and pull off what few have ever done.  And I’ll cheer it.  

But right now, I just call it like I would if any other team made the move and only had Sam at QB.  

I know you meant Darnold but you can say the same thing about Ohio State QBs if Fields is a stud he would also be an outlier 

• Beer 1

39 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

im-in-love-in-love.gif

Oh Justin Fields, Justin Fields.  Wherefore art thou Justin Fields?
It has only been months since our paths crossed like ships in the night.  But still, my heart acheth.  

It acheth with every pass you make.
It acheth with every scramble you scramble.

I’m writing him everyday for a year! Damn it we belong together! 
College Football GIF

• Pie 1

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

That's a good one Dr Spin. So now you add "Rage Quit" to "Emotional" as your go to?

You are the only one upset. You keep throwing out insults. That is not the work of the victim. Insults are the work of the aggressor. Just an FYI.

Quit quoting me, and this nightmare of yours is over. Take the L, and move on.

All you have to do is actually do what you've said you were gonna do numerous times on this thread. You've retired yourself from this conversation more times than Brett Favre. I'm gonna keep you going just to keep laughing at your delusions of grandeur while you epitomize what you accuse others of doing. Projection at its finest. You're a basket case, you're just not self aware enough to see it.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

All you have to do is actually do what you've said you were gonna do numerous times on this thread. You've retired yourself from this conversation more times than Brett Favre. I'm gonna keep you going just to keep laughing at your delusions of grandeur while you epitomize what you accuse others of doing. Projection at its finest. You're a basket case, you're just not self aware enough to see it.

Are you really this dense? Or do you just expect me to roll over? If you keep quoting me, I am going to answer. It's not that hard. But I know you cannot let it go. That would be admitting defeat. You can't allow that. Your ego is too big.

LOL at self aware. I'm aware of what I'm doing. Are you? I am not too sure you do.

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

So what? If Fields flops, it will be years before the Bears can move on. 

They have less cap space invested in him than we do in Darnold. We saw the Cardinals move on from the #10 overall pick after only one year just three years ago. The rookie wage scale changed this big time.

• Pie 1