• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Delta variant has hit our house

Zod

8 minutes ago, glitchh8 said:

It's more amazing how dumbed-down Americans believe everything the Left media tells them and never questions anything!

This is what my business partner's family thought too. Right up until his sister in law spent 6 weeks in the ICU on a ventilator. They were real outspoken against the vaccines and mighty proud of their healthy immune systems. Then she damn near died of COVID and even though she survived it still really fuged her up and she won't have the same quality of life ever again after her fight and that fight has also left them in financial ruin now even with insurance. They changed their tune pretty quickly when confronted with cold hard reality. They're probably the most vaccinated family in all of Texas now.

• Pie 2

"Not sure what all the fuss is about, me and mine are good, we've already recovered from COVID."

How tone deaf and oblivious do you have to be to make a statement like that?

Especially after several waves of COVID have shut down businesses and schools across the nation for months at a time.  Hospitals have been and continue to be pushed beyond the breaking point.  We are all aware of hundreds of thousands of fellow Americans dying due to COVID, with countless more still suffering long term/life long effects of the virus.  Not to mention we are currently going through the worst wave of COVID many states have experienced since this pandemic started 18 months ago. 

There was a time in this country, not so long ago, when we cared about our fellow citizens.  It is truly sad to witness how self centered and uncaring some people are these days.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 7
  • Beer 1

Hope everyone in Zods house and anyone else gets well from this

It is no joke, but while there are outliers, the vaccine does make a big difference

In my eastern NC county 96% of current new cases are unvaccinated

Cases of people who are vaccinated are mostly mild while there are occasional ones that get more serious just like with the flu and the flu shot

Our local NC legislator who has been very vocal against alot of measures for preventing covid is currently in the hospital along with his wife very bad off with covid

I truly hope he and anyone else affected by this gets better but it is not a hoax and should be taken serious

And everyone should get the vaccine

• Pie 3

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's amazing how strong some people's dedication is to the "scamdemic" conspiracy.

There have been many cases were hospitals worker came out and said they where to told to convid as the reason for ______ . Even its the test came back as a false-positive. Why if not for money?

• Poo 2

34 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Are you 100% sure they had it? The testing is poor at best as it can be about positive/negative, so many mistakes and false positives. Then no matter what, they write convid as the reason. Love of money ruin the reporting on this. 

I am sure she suddenly got cancer and died

You are are fuging idiot and part of the reason this thing continues 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, pamlicopanther said:

Our local NC legislator who has been very vocal against alot of measures for preventing covid is currently in the hospital along with his wife very bad off with covid

Oh man I read a story about that.  That was Kidwell right?  He's recovering but his wife is pretty sick in the hospital on oxygen and meds?

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

There have been many cases were hospitals worker came out and said they where to told to convid as the reason for ______ . Even its the test came back as a false-positive. Why if not for money?

The are many cases where people claimed to have seen bigfoot too.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

That may have had some truth to it at that hospital.  And I'm sure in 10 years you may find out that there were billions of dollars in fraud that took place during this pandemic.   But the virus is real and is killing people. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

The thing about these vaccines is they are not 100% effective. As everyone here probably knows you can get jabbed and still get sick/ make someone else sick. 

And now they’re talking about the Lambda variant that is raging across South America right now.

• Pie 1

59 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

I’ve had it.  My wife has had it.  Our 5 and 2 year olds have had it.  We’ve all had worse, with the exception of our 2 year old, and we are all 100% fine.  The statistics don’t lie.  Kids (like most everyone else) are going to be fine.  We all hate to see our kids get sick... it’s really hard as a parent to see it.  That natural immunity will serve us all well in the grand scheme of things.

Glad your family got through this with no major issues

Ask someone who had multiple deaths in their family how they feel about this though

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

The thing about these vaccines is they are not 100% effective. As everyone here probably knows you can get jabbed and still get sick/ make someone else sick. 

And now they’re talking about the Lambda variant that is raging across South America right now.

What in life is 100% effective? Even condoms are not 100%. Do you stop using them? Of course we would like for things to be as safe as possible but the technology just isn't at a point where we can 100% much anything. So you go with the odds. Lambda is variant from covid mutating...getting more effective at spreading and killing.

This will keep happening and creating more cases all we can do is get vaccinated which lessen the chances of getting it and how sick you get when you do get it...

• Pie 3