• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question...what if P.J is better then S D?

Jmac

3 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

If PJ is better than Darnold we will get a top 3 pick next season.

Why do people say this? with an weapons on both sides of the ball, coaches who are good to decent. Games can and would be won. I get yall don't like PJ Walker but you still have to use logic.

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This. I just don't think PJ has the talent to be the answer, so why bother unless it's due to injury? Darnold does have the talent to be the answer. Give him the full season or as many games as his health allows to prove what he can do.

Now he has the talent. But just 5 months ago when he was still on the JETs thats not how most of you felt. I just think this sudden switch up is weird.

3 minutes ago, Tinamedina said:

Why do people say this? with an weapons on both sides of the ball, coaches who are good to decent. Games can and would be won. I get yall don't like PJ Walker but you still have to use logic.

It's a way of saying that Walker isn't very good. Hence, if Darnold were even worse, we're screwed.

Just now, micnificent28 said:

I think a lot of people would like to sweep this whole thing under the rug and not be forced to hear about it but this is a world wide emergency that should be addressed by all. Zero tolerance...it effects us all even if you make the wrong choice it effects those around you. Having the facts and proper info is worth a moment of discomfort. 

Our backup quarterback situation is a worldwide emergency?

I mean I grant it's bad, but... 🤔

• Beer 1