• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Controversy

CPsinceDay1

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Arena Football. 

Right. Different league, no?  Mother Grabber mentioned the XFL specifically. 

Warner is a great story.  PJ could become an amazing backup.  We don't have a QB controversy, just a big unknown at long term solutions to QB.

Just now, mav1234 said:

Right. Different league, no?  Mother Grabber mentioned the XFL specifically. 

Warner is a great story.  PJ could become an amazing backup.  We don't have a QB controversy, just a big unknown at long term solutions to QB.

Yeah it’s different, but similar concept with similar competition. The point was that’s it’s not impossible, just very very rare and unlikely…

• Poo 1

16 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

I wonder how PJ would've fared on the Jets for those 3 seasons that Darnold had?🤔

He probably still be their starting QB, because he would've gave them a couple more wins, that alone would've took them out of the running for drafting a QB, I mean he started one game for us, and look what happened... people cry about that Washington game but had PJ lost to Detroit, would it have matter???

Unfortunately, I just came back to say that, I've been warned to no longer speak on the matter. 

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

He probably still be their starting QB, because he would've gave them a couple more wins, that alone would've took them out of the running for drafting a QB, I mean he started one game for us, and look what happened... people cry about that Washington game but had PJ lost to Detroit, would it have matter???

Unfortunately, I just came back to say that, I've been warned to no longer speak on the matter. 

He probably still be their starting QB, because he would've gave them a couple more wins

Would he have, though?   That Jets team had basically zero weapons, crappy "D", and a Coaching staff I wouldn't trust to coach a High School team.   

If anything, I think he may have fared worse than Sam did there.   It was a testament to Sam's talent that he somehow ended up throwing for more TDs than INTs for the 3 seasons he played on that godforsaken sh*tshow.  

14 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Would he have, though?   That Jets team had basically zero weapons, crappy "D", and a Coaching staff I wouldn't trust to coach a High School team.   

If anything, I think he may have fared worse than Sam did there.   It was a testament to Sam's talent that he somehow ended up throwing for more TDs than INTs for the 3 seasons he played on that godforsaken sh*tshow.  

Once again PJ has "it"...

It's contagious.. it spreads.... everyone feels it...

Darnold is/was sh"it"... anyone around sh"it" going smell like sh"it...."

Isn't starting to smell like something around???

5k0bxr.jpg

Edited by CPsinceDay1

1 hour ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

5k0bxr.jpg

That smell is the smell of PJ's you-know-what in someone's mouth.   Jesus....lol

2 hours ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

5k0bxr.jpg

I really, really hope you’re not a guy…..you act more like an unhinged, obsessed stalker.  Poor PJ, you’re not helping his cause at all.

If you are a dude, hand over your man card immediately.  

• Beer 1