• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Controversy

CPsinceDay1

2 minutes ago, Tinamedina said:

And see, this is where the goal post will be moved. People who never even watched the XFL, somehow know everything about it. 

I dont need to watch it to know that they are second tier talent.  Damn not even second tier they are practice squad level.  I doubt a XFL all star team would be even remotely competitive vs a team like Clemson or Bama.

10 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Seriously, these guys in the XFL are bottom of the barrel talent. This so called great OL that medina keeps talking about is complete garbage. 1 of them is in the CFL and the rest of them are free agents. Most of those XFL guys were getting their first game action since 2018 or so. 

The panthers OL would look like all pros going up against those trash 4th-5th string pass rushers. 

This reminds me of like Bama and Clemson homers who say their teams could beat an NFL squad.  If somebody just looked at the rosters of the best college teams and see how many of those players in any given year actually land on regular season NFL rosters and even then how many are actually impactful starters they'd realize the notion is ridiculous.

It's the same thing here with the XFL.  In spite of what some fans might think, NFL scouts are in general pretty good at what they do and do a good job identifying NFL talent.  That's why the stories of whiffs who end up being great players are so popular, because they're extremely rare.

• Pie 3