• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold , other starters WILL play Saturday.

Zod

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I definitely understand the need to protect your starting QB but this "criteria" for him to start is more than a little weird. 

It's either lack of confidence in our offensive backups or Darnold. Neither of those situations is good news, although either is understandable.

his presser is up on Panther social media.  Hard to listen to it and think you are going to get a look at Sam IMO this week.   Reporter followed up on the criteria and he specially mentioned that being who he would throw to after they brought up Erving.   And playing Moore and Robby doesn’t make sense with them nursing those type issues.   

but I think we see Horn and some fringe starters.  Wouldn’t  be surprised if he puts the healthy part of the D out there for a series vs would should be a mild group of Ravens. 

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, CRA said:

his presser is up on Panther social media.  Hard to listen to it and think you are going to get a look at Sam IMO this week.   Reporter followed up on the criteria and he specially mentioned that being who he would throw to after they brought up Erving.   And playing Moore and Robby doesn’t make sense with them nursing those type issues.   

but I think we see Horn and some fringe starters.  Wouldn’t  be surprised if he puts the healthy part of the D out there for a series vs would should be a mild group of Ravens. 

I hope Burns in a sling is something that they will use to keep him out of the game and not an actual injury.

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

The receivers available obviously aren't the concern. It's the line.

It's a self inflicted dilemma though. If you knew Sam was going to need this level of care you don't hinge your season on Cam Erving and you definitely don't keep toiling around with the oline in late August. The team has exacerbated an existing issue.

• Pie 2