• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Pittsburgh Steelers at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

22 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Can we have Herndon and Becton, please?

Herndon drops too many passes. Had such a promising rookie year, but is a huge dissapoinment since. Not having a great camp. Becton is a big concern for us here at Jet Nation. Has been beat a bunch in camp. And has had some injury issues. You can't have him. Herndon. Yea. Probably be behind Arnold though.

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

Whatever the past was he is now in a polar opposite situation here and the Panthers have gone out of their way to smooth his transition. Time to show out.

I agree. If he doesn't up his game in a big way. It's bad for you. Bad for me. I'll get slammed nonstop on ny teams board. I'll bd drinking out of a promotional size whiskey bottle

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Genot said:

I agree. If he doesn't up his game in a big way. It's bad for you. Bad for me. I'll get slammed nonstop on ny teams board. I'll bd drinking out of a promotional size whiskey bottle

Like a lot of things in life, the truth may be somewhere in the middle. Maybe he does better here, but only good enough to be a respectable backup QB/ Lower tier starter. (Kirk cousins being the poster child for those recently.)

That situation is a win/win in regard to people that want to continue arguing about it

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Like a lot of things in life, the truth may be somewhere in the middle. Maybe he does better here, but only good enough to be a respectable backup QB/ Lower tier starter. (Kirk cousins being the poster child for those recently.)

That situation is a win/win in regard to people that want to continue arguing about it

If he's not better than Fields or Jones the staff is still gonna get roasted by national media

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

If he's not better than Fields or Jones the staff is still gonna get roasted by national media

Yeah. Still a fluid situation. Fields could light it up then flame out like RG3/Kaepernick. I don’t personally find it realistic to have everything 100% certain right this very minute.

• Beer 2

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Dude I hate to break it to you but no one outside this board gives a tinkers damn about that.  You value others opinions too much.   It truly is what it is.