• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Pittsburgh Steelers at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

Me and the wife are going to head up there tonight.  Not sure how this season is going to play out with the covid situation so might as well enjoy another game while we can.  Most of the pitt fans that I have came across are alright.  Annoying, but so am I.   Hope to see darnold and that o line have a good series or 2 then ill leave satisfied.  I'm not worried about the rest of the team.

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

And by Pittsburgh fans he means fat disgusting slobs.

And the whiteness…..unlike any whiteness our sun-kissed golden states have ever seen.  Rumbling like fat locusts in our stadiums, waving those ridiculous towels…..pray you don’t see them in dull colored shorts with brown socks and sandals.  

Sammy knows this horror.  He’s beat them before at the Rose Bowl, may it happen again.

Good luck to the Good Guys.

Edited by 1usctrojan
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 4
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

As you watch tonight's exhibition match, remember the most important thing.......16 days until you finally get to see real football.

Sit back, relax, none of this poo matters at all.

Got a bottle of choice for tonight yet? I am working on planning my attack.

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

And the whiteness…..unlike any whiteness our sun-kissed golden states have ever seen.  Rumbling like fat locusts in our stadiums, waving those ridiculous towels…..pray you don’t see them in dull colored shorts with brown socks and sandals.  

Sammy knows this horror.  He’s beat them before at the Rose Bowl, may it happen again.

So true

4 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Got a bottle of choice for tonight yet? I am working on planning my attack.

I am going to be doing a big bottle share at a local brewery, so the whalez are about to be popped. 2018 Handjee, Barrel Aged Adjunct Trail, HOMES Birkin series, all kinds of goodies stacked up.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

22 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

May I ask what the "whiteness" refers to?    

But yeah those towels are ridiculous as heck.   

Hope Sam and the first team have a very successful First Half.