• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrace Marshall Jr. is leading the NFL

Captain Morgan

one of the most impressive things is he's done behind what many say is one of the greatest wide receiver classes of all time this year...and with Darnold only playing a little more than a half in our 3 games.   Pitts, Chase, Waddle, Smith, and Bateman who are all pass catchers drafted in the first round this year.  

That's just the rookies.  He is leading all pass catchers in the NFL in the preseason.  Which is not the regular season, but impressive still.  

48 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

And he didn't have Brady's offensive mind until his last year...

But Marshall is showing up along with Chuba...they look more like 2nd year players.

I'll agree about TMJ...

I believe TMJ is a potential WR1 that many teams slept on because of how the situation with his injury and the decisions made by LSU staff booted him down the totem pole. I think his decision to opt out the remainder of his junior season probably didn't help his cause either. That being said, Brady really knew his potential, or at least strongly suspected it. That, and a bit of  fortuitous information regarding the Saints (if not outright gamesmanship and possibly payback), made him too good of an option to pass on in the second. 

Samuel, though dynamic, had to learn how to be a receiver. He's a good football player, if not somewhat injury prone, but I believe his ceiling was always good and not great like TMJ's. 

Admittedly, I hope I'm not letting homerism cloud my objectivity, but, yes, I think that TMJ can be a legitimately top tier receiver in the league.

2 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

I would say - he's a better receiver than Samuel.. Samuel was a better playmaker overall..

but im are splitting hairs.. obviously its much better to have him on a rookie deal than having to pay Samuel and let either DJ or Robby walk.. now we were able to lock down Robby and hopefully DJ isnt too far behind

Well the only reason Samuel was used was because CMC went down. Now we have CMC and a better WR. Not knocking Samuel though he got big bucks to play for Rivera again.

• Pie 1