• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun maybe to the PANTHERS?!?! What?!!

Vader704

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

From the article...

Multiple executives from teams not directly involved in the discussions tell PFT that there’s mounting chatter that Watson will be traded in the coming days.

The two finalists are believed to be the Panthers and the Dolphins. (The Broncos and Eagles also had been linked to Watson.)

Same old speculation

Where there's smoke...

6 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I've heard Tua actually looks good. Even what's his name, Dan Orlovsky, has done an about-face on him. Of course Gantt has said that Darnold looks like Darnold (which in many ways he did last night). So...

How can anybody poo on Sams play last night? From what I’ve seen he looked fantastic. 16/21 2 TDs, no turnovers in a half of work? What’s not to like? That being said I’d definitely still be looking to get Watson as he’s a dramatic upgrade from Sam all things considered. Watsons never had a supporting cast or OC like he would have here. He could win the MVP if he’s actually on the field. That’s where I’m at. 

Edited by joemac

5 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I've heard Tua actually looks good. Even what's his name, Dan Orlovsky, has done an about-face on him. Of course Gantt has said that Darnold looks like Darnold (which in many ways he did last night). So...

stfu dude Darnold look fine last night i'm sick of you Darnold haters go find another team to root for and shut up already.

• Poo 5

6 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Im attached to Darnold already and would feel horrible for him. 

Yeah, but it's business. Every man that's going to get cut within the next few days has a story, and dreams...and some may never have this opportunity again. At least Darnold will be in the NFL for the short term at the very least. Why? Because he has some talent, and he was a first round pick. I feel for all of them. One man is no more special than the other.

• Poo 1

5 minutes ago, FearThe4 said:

not like being ban from here means anything.

So, why the fug do you hang around if it's such "a dump?"

To think that one little sperm sacrificed everything he had to create you, and look at the results. I'll bet if he had to do it all over again, he would swim downstream just to keep your miserable ass from existing.

• Pie 2