• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun maybe to the PANTHERS?!?! What?!!

Vader704

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I have no problem trading for Watson if its a second round pick or a conditional 1st. Other than that he's toxic to me. I'm almost 99% sure he will not play this year because of criminal trials coming up and if he does get suspended then its probably going to be well into next year before he plays.

I'm thinking that it could be 2023 even.

Edited by top dawg

Just now, pantherj said:

I think we can win the SB with Watson. Not this years team, but two or three seasons from now. I don't see us ever winning the SB with Darnold.

IF watson ever lines up for the panthers I hope he tears his ACL on the very first snap he takes.

• Poo 1

23 minutes ago, FearThe4 said:

Linville has proven to be an dumbass since this whole covid thing began and he made an ass out of himself last year when he said Justin Herbert was trash.

How has he been an ass about Covid? Your account is only a little over a month old. I thought Herbert was going to bust too. He didn’t play to his hype in Oregon, but I was wrong. How does being wrong about a college player make you an ass? Again I think you are being over sensitive about this because of something else….

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

How has he been an ass about Covid? Your account is only a little over a month old. I thought Herbert was going to bust too. He didn’t play to his hype in Oregon, but I was wrong. How does being wrong about a college player make you an ass? Again I think you are being over sensitive about this because of something else….

Linville always thinks he knows everything I can't stand people like him.

Just now, PhillyB said:

all aboard the sam train after last night but holy poo, if we trade for watkins we're damn near a playoff lock. do it fitts

yeah trade for a QB who heading to Prison would make us a superbowl team lmao.

stich to the tinder box clown.

• Poo 4

1 minute ago, FearThe4 said:

Linville always thinks he knows everything I can't stand people like him.

Did he like screw your sister or something? Most people here act like they know everything (including myself). Welcome to a sports fan forum! 

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Did he like screw your sister or something? Most people here act like they know everything (including myself). Welcome to a sports fan forum! 

the fact that Igo made that dumbass a mod is enough to hate him the other know it alls here have no power but this clown is a MOD it just shows you what a joke this site has become.