• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers fleeced Titans Draft 2021

Panthers Rhule

36 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Yep. @SetfreexX and I are 100% right. Dude played in the SEC. He’s already played meaningful snaps in preseason and is the starter at G. Again, the 6th round is for risky picks with upside, like his day 2 grade. It’s not for LSs who can’t beat out the vet and we are paying to be on IR while he does nothing.

I hate being right so much, but I was when I complained during the draft threads when it happened.

Are you talking about Deonte Brown? Played in the SEC, drafted in the 6th round. I agree with you, the kid has upside. I was surprised by the pick though because I wasn't sure he fit our blocking scheme but he cut weight and he still has time to grow and hopefully he can learn the technical side of blocking and become a solid contributor for us.

Edited by Panthers Rhule

30 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Are you talking about Deonte Brown? Played in the SEC, drafted in the 6th round. I agree with you, the kid has upside. I was surprised by the pick though because I wasn't sure he fit our blocking scheme but he cut weight and he still has time to grow and hopefully he can learn the technical side of blocking and become a solid contributor for us.

He's talking about Trey Smith who played for the Tennessee Vols

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

For the fleecing to be complete we need to finish with a better win loss record than them.

We will, maybe not this year but if they keep making moves like that it's only a matter of time. Moves like that is why I believe the Titans won't be a SB contender anytime soon. Good team? Yes, but not a SB contender.