• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question for you 50 years plus folk (and others)?

top dawg

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

It's better than the just plain sucking that we have done in the past 27 seasons.

If you think we've sucked for 27 years, then you haven't been paying attention. I rank 1996 right up there with 2003 & 2015 because there is no other feeling like being a team for only 2 years and making it to the NFC championship game. None. For me, even going to the Super Bowls doesn't match it.

No, I wouldn't make that deal. Not counting Rhule, we have had 4 coaches in those 27 years and, despite Richardson,  3 took us to the playoffs, 2 took us to Super Bowls. Pretty good odds and I'll gladly make those journeys again to see us win the Super Bowl.

12 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

If you think we've sucked for 27 years, then you haven't been paying attention. I rank 1996 right up there with 2003 & 2015 because there is no other feeling like being a team for only 2 years and making it to the NFC championship game. None. For me, even going to the Super Bowls doesn't match it.

No, I wouldn't make that deal. Not counting Rhule, we have had 4 coaches in those 27 years and, despite Richardson,  3 took us to the playoffs, 2 took us to Super Bowls. Pretty good odds and I'll gladly make those journeys again to see us win the Super Bowl.

You know have only had 7 winning seasons, right?

• Beer 2

13 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

Stop with the hysterical hyperbole abut our history. If you choose to continually look at the negatives that is your choice. But your over-the-top constant complaining is getting tiresome.

Aaaah. I see, you are just overly emotional. 

Nevermind. Carry on with your crying.

Edited by kungfoodude