• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Record set today

Smithers

8 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Yup, but most player scratches were on defensive side of the ball.  Their offense have no real excuse for getting beat like drum.

Maybe you are right but having their center out could have caused big problems for their offense no? Also their top WR is out as well as coaches. I only watched the second half but I kept hearing them talk about how the saints seem to not show any fire on offense. Maybe it’s because of our defense or maybe they just weren’t in it today.

1 hour ago, Jonah Hill said:

You guys got lucky Covid and the refs handed you the win. I don't even count this as a loss as much as I see this as another NFL screw job on the Saints. 

Lol get your fat ass out of here. We bent you over and took what we wanted, with no lube. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1

16 minutes ago, rmoneyg35 said:

Maybe you are right but having their center out could have caused big problems for their offense no? Also their top WR is out as well as coaches. I only watched the second half but I kept hearing them talk about how the saints seem to not show any fire on offense. Maybe it’s because of our defense or maybe they just weren’t in it today.

Yeah you're right. It's like they always say...when a team loses it's starting center it just folds and has no fire and the QB usually starts throwing INT's while the tackles get beat for sacks all day long.

Every team has to deal with losing players, whether it's COVID or whatever. No excuses.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, SizzleBuzz said:

A win is a win, period.

That said, by game-time the total number of Saints coaches who had to miss this one was 8...

...5 offensive, 2 defensive, 1 special teams.

Notably, all 8 had been vaccinated -- will be interesting to see how quickly they do or don't come back.

I doubt Payton dwells on this loss for long given the storms, relocation of entire team, covid outbreak, etc...

Elsewhere Tyrod Taylor was 10-11 with a 144 RTG before pulling a hamstring.  Score was tied at the half and Texans moving the ball with ease before TT got hurt...

...you know a QB reserves the right to change his mind at any time?

Oh, and don't look now but ol' TB5 is 54-70 with 592yds passing, 4TD's, 0 INT's, and a rating of RTG 120.7 😏

Go fuging root for another team then. Seriously. If you cannot be stoked after today then you’re just a miserable son of a bitch. 

• Beer 1