• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay Thread

Zod

4 hours ago, Johneric8 said:

Lots of us cowboys fans read y'all's post over the last few days, and I have say I was a bit preplexed how you thought we couldn't run on your front?  We did it easily.  Just remember,  to always look at who you played to get your stats before beating your chest... Nice grit though guys ..  dem boys are for real believe that 

EAD.  (you know what that stands for)

4 hours ago, Carolina fan 88 said:

I love dj, played great today but let’s be honest guys, this game wasn’t close, when the game was on the line in third quarter, we were down by 22 points, we got beat everyday possible that they took their best defensive player diggs out of the game, the two garage tds by Darnold in fourth quarter meant nothing 

Why don't you get back to replying to your own posts, you weirdo?   Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin

3 hours ago, SBBlue said:

The Bad:

• The oline looked bad.
  • The D couldn't stop the run.
  • The secondary missed assignments (adding  Bouye and Henderson may have impacted)
  • Sam turned the ball over and overthrew some deep shots.
  • The footlocker guys ignored a fumble that gifted 6 points (almost 8 if it wasn't for NY)  to the boys and cost us whatever we might have scored at that field position.   
  • We missed a long field goal.
  • Robbie dropped one and didn't look himself.
  • Rhule is rushing substitutions creating penalties.  We wasted timeouts. Some of Brady's play calling looked bad. 

The Good

• We led at the half without the opening kickoff, and with the zebras gifting Dallas 6 
  • Chubba, Shi Smith, and Zylstra looked good.
  • We looked better in the RZ.
  • The team regained composure and clawed back in garbage time to within a score and just couldn't stop the run. 
  •  We were on the  road against a good team without CMC and Horn and came with in a score.

The historically dominant D we had the first 3 games struggled today.  I think as Henderson learns the D and we regain that lockdown corner, that dominant D will return.

You forgot to add another category :

The Insanely Good

• Sam Darnold had two more rushing TDs to continue to lead the League

I mean come on.....did anyone expect THAT when the Panthers traded for him?  lol.

• Beer 1

Just now, glenwo2 said:

You forgot to add another category :

The Insanely Good

• Sam Darnold had two more rushing TDs to continue to lead the League

I mean come on.....did anyone expect THAT when the Panthers traded for him?  lol.

I didn't see that coming.

Just now, ParsonsInYoFace said:

How did that work out? 😂

Poorly, I'll take no issue with it a good close if it were us I only take issue with our coaches having wasted three time outs. 

Ive seen plenty of blow leads you no rationale coach thinks the fourth is garbage time.... I hope you clowns find that out when it really hurts.

3 hours ago, Carolina fan 88 said:

Well, I take solace in this fact, to me, we played the best team in the nfc today, and no, I don’t think the Rams are, stafford is a known choker in big games, him changing teams won’t change that and cowboys under Quinn’s first game against Tampa in Tampa, Dallas would have won easily if their kicker, forgot his name could hit a 28 yarder, the dude missed 3 fields goals in that game and an extra point and they controlled dominated a great San Diego team who is my super bowl afc team who destroyed the chiefs and beat the Eagles up at one point up 5 tds who aren’t a bad team

Lol, now I know your a cowboys fan , because only cowpoo fans think they are the best in the NFC,you already lost to the Bucks, and you are not better than Green Bay,Arizona or LA,claiming Stafford chokes when Dallas is the kings of choking lol, you almost choked today against us , go back to your own message board , and plan on watching other teams in the playoffs like usually 

12 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Poorly, I'll take no issue with it a good close if it were us I only take issue with our coaches having wasted three time outs. 

Ive seen plenty of blow leads you no rationale coach thinks the fourth is garbage time.... I hope you clowns find that out when it really hurts.

There was over 4 minutes remaining after Sam's 2nd TD throw to DJ.   

Even with no Timeouts, had our Defense had ONE BIG-TIME STOP in them, and got it, we would've had a real shot.

In other words, that was NOT Garbage time whatsoever. 

• Flames 1

Just now, Day1PanthersFan said:

Lol, now I know your a cowboys fan , because only cowpoo fans think they are the best in the NFC,you already lost to the Bucks, and you are not better than Green Bay,Arizona or LA,claiming Stafford chokes when Dallas is the kings of choking lol, you almost choked today against us , go back to your own message board , and plan on watching other teams in the playoffs like usually 

Ever notice he replies to his own posts?

He's an absolute weirdo.