• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm sorry but this isn't a winning record team.

Snake

36 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Not pushovers, but games we should win. Do you think we are pushovers? 

I think we are about at the same talent level as Eagles, Patriots, and Vikings. They definitely all have better Olines and ST than us. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Your opinion on most subjects end in 💩 so I guess I'm ahead of the game. 

You seem to be one of those wise guys that think you and only you have all the answers. I had to disappoint you and tell that you have no clue to what is happening, only a bias opinion.

1 hour ago, KatsAzz said:

You seem to be one of those wise guys that think you and only you have all the answers. I had to disappoint you and tell that you have no clue to what is happening, only a bias opinion.

You seem the type of guy who gets triggered way to easily. I suggest meditation to help with that. 

On 10/3/2021 at 4:26 PM, Snake said:

We have way more problems than we do solutions this year. We have been hyped all week about being the number 1 defense and a historic defense at that to give up 36 point to a middle of the road team who was on a short week. Sorry guys but this was the reality check and we are still a 8-9 team at best this year. 

Boo hoo

2 hours ago, Snake said:

You seem the type of guy who gets triggered way to easily. I suggest meditation to help with that. 

You are the typical example of a person that has "Delusion Of Grandeur".

You seem to believe you have special abilities, possessions, or powers pertaining to sports and the Panthers in general that give you a vast insight no on else has.

On 10/4/2021 at 9:32 AM, glenwo2 said:

Game Managers don't lead the league in Rushing TDs.   🤔

Hell....they don't lead the league in ANYTHING actually.

Teddy Asswater is a Game Manager.

Sam is a notch(maybe two) above that, quite honestly.

He just needs to connect on his deep passes when he has the opportunity and we're good to go.

Come back at the end of the year on the rush stat and tell what it is then............

Darnold will be leading the league in interceptions if it keeps his notch above game manager performance ........

Sam is a game manager at best........Teddy B is another Rodney Peat..........can't manage anything. 

Deep passes?...............yeah ask this O line how good they are a pass blocking.