• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What happened to our D in Dallas?

SBBlue

15 hours ago, LukeTXbro said:

bro i didnt bitch about the call that prob cost us against Tampa Bay. it happens. but the refs did not lose u this game.  your defense was off  just not your day but hope to see you again in the playoffs

Love watching loser fans use words like US and WE when talking about a sports team.  Newsflash…there was no WE.  You had nothing to do with the outcome and watching your favorite team win does not change the fact that you are still an underachieving loser come Monday morning.

Edited by MadHatter

4 hours ago, SBBlue said:

Huh?  So if you play a perfect game with perfect blocks and win 90-0, then you can complain about the footlocker-rejects?

Ignore on.  

I'm saying that the Panthers loss the game by throwing ints and allowing sacks....  NOT the refs.  So many people are trying to say the Panthers loss because of the refs which is a total lie.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

6 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Because the refs only help so much. A meddling owner who treats his team like a glorified fantasy league team does a lot to undermine that team's success. As for making excuses, I made exactly one point about an officiating call. It was a call we could all see was quite clearly wrong, and it was obviously enormously impactful in a close game. As a fan of the team who consistently gets favorable treatment from the officials, you can of course be relied upon to turn a blind eye towards that bias and use rhetorical strategies to shift the focus. The point remains.

When I say bandwagon fans with regards to the Cowboys, I mean that a large percentage of their playerbase cheer for the team because they are hyped nationally, not because they consistently produce winning football. Over the years that I've had discussions with fans of other teams, what I see is that fans of the Packers and Steelers consistently know their poo when it comes to the game, Eagles fans are consistently obnoxious win or lose, and Cowboy fans consistently know the least about the game.  The Cowboys have fielded the best offensive line in football for several years now, featuring Tyron Smith and Zach Martin, two of the very best at their respective positions, yet Cowboys fans consistently speak only of how awesome Eliot is. Most cannot name even a single offensive lineman.  When I talk to Packers fans and Steelers fans, they are intimately aware of the strengths and weaknesses of their team, Cowboys fans are oblivious not only to their own linemen, but to what a tool Jerry Jones is.

Well I'm not a Cowboys fan, im a Raiders fan, and most of the Cowboys fans i know or have encountered are very knowledgeable about their team and what's going on with their team.  The Cowboys fans i know personally are very critical of their team.  Maybe you've met some different Cowboys fans who are delusional, but name me one fanbase who doesn't have delusional fans???

Hell, I was reading some of the posts by fans on THIS site and a few of them are dangerously delusional.  You had one guy who wrote a post before the Cowboys game claiming that he believed that the Jets were better than the Cowboys....

Then you had a couple people who said that Cowboys fans whine about the refs when they lose....  but as soon as the Cowboys beat the Panthers what happened...  Panthers fans whined about the refs.  Talk about hypocrisy at its finest!! 😂😂

When I think of bandwagon fans, I think of the Patriots, Seahawks, Buccaneers, Chiefs and teams like that who get on a two or three year run and all of a sudden they have fans all over the country.  These are the same teams who barely had a following outside of their regions for decades and now you'll see apparel all over the country while they're WINNING.

Cowboys, Steeler, Packers, Raiders, 49ers, Eagles, and teams like that have fans all over win, lose, or draw.  So I respect fans of the Cowboys because they haven't won big in over 2 decades, but they still wear their apparel and they still show out well in opponents stadiums no matter what their records are.  That's not bandwagon fans thats faithful fans.

• Poo 3

32 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Love watching loser fans use words like US and WE when talking about a sports team.  Newsflash…there was no WE.  You had nothing to do with the outcome and watching your favorite team win does not change the fact that you are still an underachieving loser come Monday morning.

wow that hurt xD

9 hours ago, MadHatter said:

Actually its the fans that fund the organization, without the fans there would be no Carolina Panthers. How much money do you thing the organization makes with all the season ticket holders and constant sale out crowds, with all the vendors included? That's not including fans like me outside the Carolina's buying Panthers merchandise... so, I think it's totally appropriate to say we/us, if we are financially supporting the organization win or lose!

Edited by Dragoon11
  • Poo 1

Went back and watched.  3rd quarter Melvin played a lot of right corner and looked absolutely horrible.  I can't imagine him being better than Taylor.  He doesn't just miss tackles he hits other tacklers off the tackle.  His coverage is bad.  The man is a UDFA who bounced around the league and  couldn't make it at the Jags, literally.  His bad instincts reminds me of Whitehead, if he played corner.  We promoted him from the PS on Sept 27th, are we that thin at corner?

Edited by SBBlue

23 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Went back and watched.  3rd quarter Melvin played a lot of right corner and looked absolutely horrible.  I can't imagine him being better than Taylor.  He doesn't just miss tackles he hits other tacklers off the tackle.  His coverage is bad.  The man is a UDFA who bounced around the league and  couldn't make it at the Jags, literally.  His bad instincts reminds me of Whitehead, if he played corner.  We promoted him from the PS on Sept 27th, are we that thin at corner?

Smitty was not a fan of him when his name came up in the preseason and after the Houston game. 

On 10/4/2021 at 10:26 PM, Dragoon11 said:

Actually its the fans that fund the organization, without the fans there would be no Carolina Panthers. How much money do you thing the organization makes with all the season ticket holders and constant sale out crowds, with all the vendors included? That's not including fans like me outside the Carolina's buying Panthers merchandise... so, I think it's totally appropriate to say we/us, if we are financially supporting the organization win or lose!

BS.

People are the reason why movies are made..don’t hear audiences talking about them as WE.