• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think I'm ready for PJ

Zod

9 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

1-0, 20-0 victory.  

can’t say it can’t happen.  When it has. 

I mean we have already done this before.  Folks like you hyper focused on pointing out his play when thrown out there, behind and in comeback pass only scenarios.  

In his lone start I think he completed 70% of his passes and if you factored in drops he would have been at almost 80%.   Moved the ball well between the 20s.    If he can do that?  Move the call between the 20s? Well that would be way better than Sam of late.    

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

We fugin picked up his 5th year option before he ever played. That's some idiocy we can all agree on...like how the hell does that happen.

Signing him as the only option was dumb.  And so was picking up his option.  And so was paying fluke season Anderson before seeing how this season played out.  Lot of big time fails with the former Jets players.   Still blows my mind how much of our “rebuild” is based off of paying Jets castoffs. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Signing him as the only option was dumb.  And so was picking up his option.  And so was paying fluke season Anderson before seeing how this season played out.  Lot of big time fails with the former Jets players.   Still blows my mind how much of our “rebuild” is based off of paying Jets castoffs. 

Yea I agree man I been memeing a bit lately but for real signing him before he even did anything to his 5th year was about as ignorant as a new HC could be. Anderson is showing to be a mistake and was called out even before the contract because DJ Moore was a guy who is worth paying and has a more complete game anway...Jets, Temple, Baylor.....can't really be all that surprised we lost 4 in a row.

Just now, Fox007 said:

We fugin picked up his 5th year option before he ever played. That's some idiocy we can all agree on...like how the hell does that happen.

I think you have to decide before they play their 4th season. It was them gambling even more to justify for the lost picks.

14 minutes ago, CRA said:

Sam Darnold is awful. 

Starting PJ essentially ensures we can move on from them both next year.   Stick with Darnold and he could have a random 2 or 3 games like he always does (see his time in NY) ….and we could get stuck with him for a second season.

There isn't an answer better than Sam out there.

As I type this Fields commits his 4th turnover today.

6 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

There isn't an answer better than Sam out there.

As I type this Fields commits his 4th turnover today.

Justin Fields is a rookie playing the defending Super Bowl champs.  He isn’t suppose to be good right now.    His playing today isn’t a reason why we shouldn’t of drafted him.  

And I’ll make a friend board bet if PJ starts.  If he does, we will have more offense than Sam was able to lead us to today. 

• Beer 1

Just now, CRA said:

Justin Fields is a rookie playing the defending Super Bowl champs.  He isn’t suppose to be good right now.    His playing today isn’t a reason why we shouldn’t of drafted him.  

He is terrible.  He's been terrible. 

1st 5 possessions 

Punt

Punt

Int

Fmb

Punt

3 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

He is terrible.  He's been terrible. 

1st 5 possessions 

Punt

Punt

Int

Fmb

Punt

Cool.  Lot of rookie QBs play terrible.  Especially when on bad teams and playing against good ones.  It ain’t rocket science. 

20 minutes ago, CRA said:

1-0, 20-0 victory.  

can’t say it can’t happen.  When it has. 

I mean we have already done this before.  Folks like you hyper focused on pointing out his play when thrown out there, behind and in comeback pass only scenarios.  

In his lone start I think he completed 70% of his passes and if you factored in drops he would have been at almost 80%.   Moved the ball well between the 20s.    If he can do that?  Move the call between the 20s? Well that would be way better than Sam of late.    

OK, start him the rest of the year. 1-10.