• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers WRs had the 6th most catchable drops by a team the last decade

ncfan

Most of those are Robby I assume. If there is anyone who has a pff sub and can get our team drop numbers for 2020 and this year to compare that would be helpful. We have the same hc the same oc the same top 2 receivers that each put up 1k+ last year the biggest difference is qb. There has to be something going on to explain this huge swing. Either last year was a mirage and Robby got paid and stopped caring or there are things behind the scenes we don't know about.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't know what is up with Robby but something clearly is. 

Yesterday wasn't a great example, as the drops were EVERYWHERE. It was crazy. Like someone put a hex on the ball.

I will be curious to see if that was just a bad game by the team or if there is something else going on.

He looks like he's checked out ever since the season began. I think the coaches tried pleasing him by saying they wanted to get him more involved. Besides his outburst last week, every time I see him on TV he looks emotionless.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, KillerKat said:

He looks like he's checked out ever since the season began. I think the coaches tried pleasing him by saying they wanted to get him more involved. Besides his outburst last week, every time I see him on TV he looks emotionless.

Then when he drops a pass to kill a drive he just walks to the sideline like he does not give a damn.

Sit him on the bench put TMJ at the 2 and get shi or zylstra more playing time. 

• Beer 4

Just now, KillerKat said:

Yeah but he always looks like that. 

I can't tell if he is specifically in a funk or it is a larger issue with Darnold or the offense. I have a suspicion from yesterday's game but I will see how it looks moving forward.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

We probably aren't going to see TMJ for at least a couple of weeks.

Yup, he got his bell rung really good.  I'm honestly ready to see more Zylstra and Shi Smith...smaller, more quick-than-fast guys known for having good hands and crisp route running.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

Yea he took that hit which was uncalled for. It looked bad. 

Pretty sure they said he had a concussion so he has to clear the protocol. 

Darnold successfully got him rocked, something he tried to do to DJ earlier. 

I'll be glad when the post-Darnold era begins. He is tough to watch.

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

While that's a lot, it isn't nearly as historic as I thought it would be.

Also, I think the real headline here should be that out of all the passes Sam threw, only 25 were deemed catchable.😂

Which meant he would have completed 25/41 which is 60%. Im not sure what's funny about completing 60% of your passes.

• Pie 3