• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

Hornets can match any offer for Bridges per the CBA. Main issue is going to be the luxury tax.

I still wouldn’t be surprised to see the Hornets trade for Westbrook if the Lakers would take Hayward. MJ would be much willing to pay the luxury tax for one year over multiple years (Westbrook is on an expiring contract).

If we can’t move Hayward for an expiring deal then things get a little more interesting but I don’t think there’s a snowball’s chance in hell that the Hornets don’t match any offer for Bridges.

• Beer 1

46 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I don’t think there’s a snowball’s chance in hell that the Hornets don’t match any offer for Bridges.

Me either.

The front office and MJ would be morons setting the team back years if they let Bridges go. Rozier and/or Plumlee could also be traded to make room for Bridges' new deal.

• Pie 1

Let's beat these Atlanta fugs then those Cleveland fugs. I want a real playoff berth for the first time in what seems like a decade. Don't even care if the Heat sweep us, gotta get LaMelo and Bridges some playoff experience and start building this thing. The winning season was a start, but a loss in the play-in rounds would be a disappointment ultimately.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

23 minutes ago, t96 said:

Let's beat these Atlanta fugs then those Cleveland fugs. I want a real playoff berth for the first time in what seems like a decade. Don't even care if the Heat sweep us, gotta get LaMelo and Bridges some playoff experience and start building this thing. The winning season was a start, but a loss in the play-in rounds would be a disappointment ultimately.

yep, will take the loss in a real series just for the extra games and won't be mad.

Because if our season ends tonight or the next game, all I have is the draft, and Panthers only have one pick in the top 130....and then...it's a long way  to preseason games.

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

yep, will take the loss in a real series just for the extra games and won't be mad.

Because if our season ends tonight or the next game, all I have is the draft, and Panthers only have one pick in the top 130....and then...it's a long way  to preseason games.

Could hop on the Charlotte fc train

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

Gotta get into the Canes man

• Flames 1