• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

28 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Was a fun game until the end. I think Oubre played hero ball too much in OT and Hayward just didn't have it tonight. On the plus side, Richards had his best game ever.

Too much Plumlee when both teams were in the bonus, Richards was doing fine and prob has a better free throw shot. When Terry comes back hopefully we get less Gordon, another Carolina sports salary issue where we're stuck with his contract and no chance to trade him

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Too much Plumlee when both teams were in the bonus, Richards was doing fine and prob has a better free throw shot. When Terry comes back hopefully we get less Gordon, another Carolina sports salary issue where we're stuck with his contract and no chance to trade him

I'd rather see Plumlee out there than Richards. Richards sort of reminds me of a young Biz, and not someone you want on the floor much. Terry's minutes will not impact Gordon's since Terry plays the 2. Oubre will see his minutes reduced, Martin will see his minutes reduced, and Ish might loose a few. Hopefully this was just a bad game for Gordon and he gets it together. The Hornets are better with him than without.