• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In support of Coach Rhule

PanthersATL

7 minutes ago, Mage said:

I feel like our players don't suck though.

I mean maybe I'm in the minority... but I still like a lot of our roster.  It's the OL and QB that can be blamed for the majority of our problems.  Rhule deserves criticism for not doing more for the OL in his 2 years here, but I think he deserves another offseason to prove that he is willing and able to make the upgrades necessary to that unit.  I have confidence that the front office will spend the money to fix it.  

This team has a lot of talent. They could win with a more competent offensive coaching staff and a better QB. Even with the offensive line they have, not joking. The problem is really a bad QB and an offensive coordinator who doesn't know how to outscheme an NFL defense over the course of a full game.

Look no further than the difference between player performance in 2010 and 2011. Steve Smith looked reborn after a pathetic 2010 season. 

The only HCs that work out long term have  elite QBs. Everyone else churns out.

You can’t stay if you don’t win consistently. You can’t win consistently if you don’t have an elite QB.

I don’t know if Rhule will stay, but the next staff won’t be the answer either without a real QB.

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

It's year 2 of a rebuild. If you are upset, maybe YOUR expectations were a tad too high. 

I will say this though. Brady needs to either learn how to call a competent game. Or go. Because his play calling is abysmal. 

Do you think that, in a rebuild, the team's record should get better every year?

• Flames 2

4 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Great players we have: Moore, CMC

Very good players we have: Burns, Chinn, Reddick

Pretty good players we have: Moton, Brown, Shaq, Jackson, JJ Jansen

Young guys who could be good: Hubbard, Horn

Everyone else is completely replaceable.

The 2010 team had a poo-ton more talent than this wreck.

It's year 2 of a rebuild. Dang dude. Have some patience.

2 years ago this team had DJ, Moton, and Burns. Maybe wait until we fill the team out before jumping off that bridge.

• Pie 1