• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

They just don't get it....

Jmac

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

You just said the line wouldnt be better with a better LT.  I am out.  You go be you

I said a All pro LT wouldn't fix the fact that the center of the Oline gets shredded by every no name DT 1 on 1.. Can't run block consistently and gets beat by every Dline stunt known to man.... If you're going to repeat what I said make it correct...

You keep screaming Slater, Slater, Slater, but (If you actually watch the games and understand football) you would be screaming why not draft the best Center and guard in this draft.. That might have made the offense better...

3 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Everyone marveled at KC. They needed to redo their line, and went out and spent money, and draft picks. 

And now, Mahomes is hurt. 

Fixing the Oline is not an easy fix. Those who believe it is are lying to themselves.

Edit to add; Bringing in Watson will take resources away from fixing the Oline. 

I doubt it really will, we are not going to do anything to the OL in the draft except draft project guys that can develop to play 3 different positions on the OL. 

This staff will sign whatever fodder they can in FA on day one to set the draft up to take the top defensive player on their board. 

3 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

I doubt it really will, we are not going to do anything to the OL in the draft except draft project guys that can develop to play 3 different positions on the OL. 

This staff will sign whatever fodder they can in FA on day one to set the draft up to take the top defensive player on their board. 

If we sign Watson. That is exactly what will happen.

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

And I'm still waiting on you to come up with a Panthers draft with this many contributors this early in their career??

Even Smitty, Dan , and Jenkins draft didn't have 6 out of 7 players on the roster contributing..

How many of these contributors are getting time on the field with contending teams? 

Its not like our rookies are setting the world on fire. 

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

If we sign Watson. That is exactly what will happen.

I think it happens regardless, unless we have a regime change which i dont see happening. 

Our biggest need is offense at almost every position. We are fuged unless some of these guys develop. 

Right now we have a RT, a #1 WR, and a All World RB who cant stay healthy. 

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

I think it happens regardless, unless we have a regime change which i dont see happening. 

Our biggest need is offense at almost every position. We are fuged unless some of these guys develop. 

Right now we have a RT, a #1 WR, and a All World RB who cant stay healthy. 

You obviously are in a bad way. I am not going to go there. So, have at it.

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

You obviously are in a bad way. I am not going to go there. So, have at it.

What do we have on offense? Do we have any proven guys outside of those three? It is not being in a bad way it is being realistic. 

People keep talking about our skill positions, they were supposed to be a strength but they are not. 

The might be if Shi, TMJ, and Tremble work out but that remains to be seen. 

Edited by PootieNunu