• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we a more attractive destination for Russell Wilson?

NAS

3 minutes ago, Squid Game said:

I think our team is as good if not better than the Bucs pre-Tom Brady if we could fix the OL. Tamp’s front seven is elite but secondary is average at best. Tampa also used a high pick and hit pay dirt on Wirfs.  If we have a franchise QB, Terrace Marshall wouldn’t be a ghost like he has this season. 

Guys wanting a ring will come play if Brady calls. They'll take less money for a year for a hot at a ring. Nobody else in the NFL can do that. This is basically the NFL version of what LeBron did in Miami. 

Edited by SmokinwithWilly

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Guys wanting a ring will come play if Brady calls. They'll take less money for a year for a hot at a ring. Nobody else in the NFL can do that. This is basically the NFL of what LeBron did in Miami. 

True but football is team sport. The Bucs were 11-5 last season and at times didn’t look like the best team. Brady is just that great of a player that he can make other players be better. LBJ can never do what Brady has done. 

Edited by Squid Game

11 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Wisconsin legend Russell Wilson is a very good QB - but there isn’t a bigger fraud or cornier dude in the league. 

eh yo Seattle we gotta deal …one of the cringiest videos I’ve seen. 

why is he a fraud? i hear people say it, nobody has made a solid point yet.

11 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Russell has a ring.

I don't have an issue with allowing QBs to have express their ideas to management.  However, at the end of the day it is management's job to manage and a coaches job to coach.  

Russell, Rodgers and Watson have made it clear they want more than to just express themselves, they want control in management/coaching decisions. 

Not interested in any of them for that reason alone.

rodgers has had control, brees, brady.

white qbs get control, black qbs get told to be humble, shut up and play.

facts.

• Poo 1

11 hours ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Nah. Not really. And that's a really strange place to take my comment. Wilson simply hasn't earned that right in the eyes of the Seahawks. If the front office and the coaching staff doesn't want him to be involved, then he doesn't need to be.  I didn't like Watson trying to have veto power in coaching decisions, either. How would that affect us if he was traded here? Too much control. I didn't really care for Manning doing it either, but if your coaches want you to have a say, then you have a say. If they don't, they don't. And in Wilson's case, they don't. 

The only QB I'd personally give veto power is Brady and thats because he's the fugin GOAT. 

Now you can ask for opinions, but wanting veto power on decisions is a little much for anyone not named Brady and potentially Mahomes if he maintains his current pace (barring his slump this year).

russell wilson has been carrying that franchise since 2015 at the earliest. pete carroll just admitted that he would not still be in seattle if it wasn't for wilson. russell wilson has more than earned a right to make decisions. you and everyone only act like this when its black qbs. 

• Poo 1

13 minutes ago, Tinamedina said:

you and everyone only act like this when its black qbs. 

Don't even know you, dude. Pulling the race card won't get you very far here. Some people see more than skin color, lil fella. That's all I'll say on the matter. @rayzor pinned a post to the top of this forum. Maybe you should read it. 

18 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Don't even know you, dude. Pulling the race card won't get you very far here. Some people see more than skin color, lil fella. That's all I'll say on the matter. @rayzor pinned a post to the top of this forum. Maybe you should read it. 

race card is only used by people who dont think racism exists.

don't expose yourself. and yes, the nfl has always had a race problem. 

ask eric bienammy.

• Poo 2