• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper Should go to Cam and admit he fuged up

Panthers12211981

1 hour ago, Panthers12211981 said:

Cam won more games left year on a poo team with no weapons then we did so he has got plenty left.

What is a “left” year? Is that leap year’s cousin or sister? Just curious.

Edited by philit99
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Zod said:

We are no where near contenders with Cam on this team. 

Honestly if THIS defense had just a little more help from the offense this would be a pretty good team.

I said before this season that our defense would beast. I also said this offense wouldn't be able to score enough points in a dog fight.

I'd love for Cam to come back but only as a backup, which is something he wouldn't be willing to do and I don't fault him for it. I think he would bring a lot of energy to the team, but he's not the same player that we all would like to remember him as. 

• Poo 1

19 minutes ago, thecolorBlue said:

A current Super Bowl contender will lose it's starting QB for the season (think Dak, Cowboys) and Cam is going to sign with whatever team that is, and be in the Super Bowl ..

That's why Cam hasn't signed yet there is a master plan nobody sees yet. Cam sure isn't done as an effective starter in the NFL, believe that much.

Hi and bye @Aquemini @Peanut Butter etc.

21 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Nope, Cam has went through enough with this ungrateful ass franchise that mismanaged his injuries and refused to protect him by surrounding him with probably the worst collective talent of olineman in NFL history. Let Cam be. 

Cam would take on this challenge in a heartbeat.

You may be right though but the competitor in him would relish coming back home to his adoring fans and hit the supercam in BofA and the place go absolutely nuts as it would and should.

Who cares if he wasn't prototypical? He was your guy. He so badly did not want to leave this place. Others turn us down.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Cam would take on this challenge in a heartbeat.

You may be right though but the competitor in him would relish coming back home to his adoring fans and hit the supercam in BofA and the place go absolutely nuts as it would and should.

Who cares if he wasn't prototypical? He was your guy. He so badly did not want to leave this place. Others turn us down.

I’m not opposed to being Cam back. That said you can bet Cam doesn’t want to play here. Or at least for Rhule. They did him dirty as fug. Why, why do you think he’d want to come save Rhules job after how Rhule did him? Seriously?

Him returning isn’t even in question at this point. 

Edited by Harbingers

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

I’m not opposed to being Cam back. That said you can bet Cam doesn’t want to play here. Or at least for Rhule. They did him dirty as fug. Why, why do you think he’d want to come save Rhules job after how Rhule did it? Seriously?

Him returning isn’t even in question at this point. 

It may be a interim coach situation. I don't know.

34 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Nope, Cam has went through enough with this ungrateful ass franchise that mismanaged his injuries and refused to protect him by surrounding him with probably the worst collective talent of olineman in NFL history. Let Cam be. 

Man, at this point, I'd argue our current OLine is the "worst collective talent". Man sometimes it feels like they might as well just stay on the bus because having nobody in that position provides as much protection as they do.

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

It may be a interim coach situation. I don't know.

Like I said sweep the rug out from under the entire College staff and put Holcomb as interim, unfortunately the college staff litters this entire organization now. 

The only way I could see it happening with Rhule still in control is if Tepper yanks all of the control from Rhule and basically makes it Cam’s team. Which I highly doubt Rhule will go for and Tepper can’t fire Rhule without being out a huge chunk of change from what I understand so Rhule has to be the one to move on. Maybe it’s a win win. I just don’t see Cam coming close to this org again as long as Rhule is anywhere close the building. 

Rhule doesn’t like outshining personalities, he wants kids that conform to his ideology and buy into his program(do what he says), Cam was not one of those people, his identity both on and off the field was far too entrenched for Rhule. Honestly, I’d say the same thing about Luke too. These guys already created and embodied who they are, that doesn’t jive with Rhule. That’s why we brought Teddy in, Teddy is a yes man QB on and off the field, same with Darnold. 

• Flames 1