• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you want as the next head coach?

Squid Game

1 minute ago, mc52beast said:

Why are we talking coaches when anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows Rhule isn’t going anywhere right now. Dude is in the second year( one full normal off-season) of a rebuild.

Probably because it’s the NFL.  And that type stuff happens when things go south.  

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You constantly complain about other poster's having the gall to voice an opinion.

Meanwhile, this "more talented roster" just got steamrolled by a one win Giants team missing half it's offense. Don't get mad, man. We're a dumpster fire. It is what it is. We're Panthers fans. We're used to this.

Yup. Pretty much what I expected. A lie, followed by some overly emotional negative nonsense. And I'm a bad influence?

How about this? You pull up my posting history. Then we can see how wrong you really are. 

You quoted me first, with some dumpster fire meme. You just had to get in a shot. But yeah, I'm the bad guy. How about you quit quoting me?

FL

8 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Yup. Pretty much what I expected. A lie, followed by some overly emotional negative nonsense. And I'm a bad influence?

How about this? You pull up my posting history. Then we can see how wrong you really are. 

You quoted me first, with some dumpster fire meme. You just had to get in a shot. But yeah, I'm the bad guy. How about you quit quoting me?

FL

Tell ya what. If I can quote 10 instances of you just complaining about other people's posts in the last 24 hours, I permaban you. If I can't, I relinquish being a mod.

You want this smoke?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I was pissed earlier but have rethought my position.  All you punks calling for Matt Rhule’s head can fug off.  He and Fitty keep working to build this team.  Rhule sat down wonder kid Brady to tell him to get his shet straight.  Rhule is leading.  I don't want to lose this dude barely 2 years in when he built the defense from shet to pretty fuggin good already.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

How's Leftwich doing at OC? Heard he was progressing well. Would love to see a HC actually doing well in the NFL next time.

I’d like to see more from him. He did well with Jameis Winston. That’s what people should look at, not what he’s done with Tom Brady. Tom Brady can make Joe Brady look like the next Sean McVay. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

I don't usually agree with iamhubby1, but I agree with him that Rhule's seat won't get hot this year. Using Brady as a scapegoat buys him at least one more season. I also don't think Tepper will want to pay Rhule to sit at home or coach elsewhere for the majority of his contract. Rhule will probably be here for four years unless he quits.

His record is 8-15. If he keeps losing and have a worse record than last year for 5-11, I dont think he’ll get to year 4. If have to go deep in the playoff next season and with no QB, it’s not going to happen. 

49 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Why are we talking coaches when anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows Rhule isn’t going anywhere right now. Dude is in the second year( one full normal off-season) of a rebuild.

We know that Tepper isn’t going to fire Rhule. We’re talking about the possibility of Rhule leaving to Penn State which should be a real conversation to be have sooner than later. 

19 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I was pissed earlier but have rethought my position.  All you punks calling for Matt Rhule’s head can fug off.  He and Fitty keep working to build this team.  Rhule sat down wonder kid Brady to tell him to get his shet straight.  Rhule is leading.  I don't want to lose this dude barely 2 years in when he built the defense from shet to pretty fuggin good already.

Joe Brady gets a lot of heat lately but the guy can only do so much with the two bad quarterbacks that Rhule gave him. 

21 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

Kevin Kelley

We got the biggest name head coach from the college ranks and he hasn’t done poo in the NFL. Let’s go get some dude from a school called Presbyterian College. That’s real smart. But it is David Tepper so I can see it happen.