• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

good luck anyone who wants to defend fox, jake, davidson, hurney

rayzor

The Fins are a good team. Did you expect any less. We need to face the facts that we are a sub par team this year.

False,

Anyone who can't see it needs to face the facts.

We are a good team with a sub par QB and Coach.

Jake has doomed this team for one year, Fox/Hurney's lack of finding a QB has doomed it for who knows how long.

Hurney has put together a talented squad, he shouldn't even be in this discussion.

Jake is Jake. When he's asked to do too much, he fails. When he's asked to manage the game, he does well. He was asked to do too much tonight.

Fox hired Davidson. That's his biggest mistake of his career.

Davidson decided to call passes like he had Peyton Manning under center, again. Epic fail.

Jake is playing pisss poor this season that's a "no duh" statement, but if anyone thinks he's the sole reason for this team having a losing record they are sorely mistaken. From play calls, to receivers, problems on the OL, to an up & down defense, this team needs a lot of help if it wants to be a serious contender again.

I'm sure most fans knew after the Panthers scored to make it a 14-17 game, that the defense would let up and let the Dolphins pull away by letting them score again. I knew it would happen because this team rarely plays together, good on offense while playing good on defense, especially for a whole game, that rarely happens with this team. Some teams find a way to win, not the Panthers, they find a way to lose.

Jake is playing pisss poor this season that's a "no duh" statement, but if anyone thinks he's the sole reason for this team having a losing record they are sorely mistaken. From play calls, to receivers, problems on the OL, to an up & down defense, this team needs a lot of help if it wants to be a serious contender again.

I'm sure most fans knew after the Panthers scored to make it a 14-17 game, that the defense would let up and let the Dolphins pull away by letting them score again. I knew it would happen because this team rarely plays together, good on offense while playing good on defense, especially for a whole game, that rarely happens with this team. Some teams find a way to win, not the Panthers, they find a way to lose.

When Miami got that huge 3rd down conversion for 3 and 12...I knew the game was over right then and there.

First, John Fox HAS to be fired this year. That's the BIGGEST and most IMPORTANT change we have to make this year.

We're setback at least a year due to the hellishly awful offseason we had thanks to Hurney.

I agree, you can't get Fox out of here fast enough. I am sick of this "let's play to win the game 9-6" mentality. You will never be successful, you will be what we are now, an average ".500" kind of team. When you play to keep the score close, you win some and lose some and once in a while (when we get a cupcake schedule like last year) we have a good record. It's a mirage. Fox's brand of football is boring and predictable. Don't believe me, look at the stands. The league has figured out how to beat us, rather, let us just beat ourselves. Delhomme needs to go. Fox needs to go. Davidson needs to go. Crossman needs to go. Jerry won't stand for half empty gamedays much longer. I hope. My $.02.

Hurney has put together a talented squad, he shouldn't even be in this discussion.

Jake is Jake. When he's asked to do too much, he fails. When he's asked to manage the game, he does well. He was asked to do too much tonight.

Davidson decided to call passes like he had Peyton Manning under center, again. Epic fail.

I agree. Just cuz Jake hadn't throw an interception in three games. I guess he thought Jake was back. Silly... Most of us here know you have to have short passes and run the ball. I don't know why Davidson hasn't learned that.

Hurney is the one who gave jake twenty million this offseason plus he traded next years first for a couple of average backups. Damn right he should be included in this conversation

Hurney is a great scout.But why do you think he should not be in this discussion?

Archived