• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 3rd Quarter Struggles

kungfoodude

I wonder if they script plays for the 3rd Q, like they d0 when the offense starts in the 1st Q? It seems a lot of teams might...I'm not sure if our coaches are that quick-witted to plan those out well to start the 3rd. You have to have a couple ready I'd think though based on what you've seen so far from the opposing D.

Edited by Michael G

4 minutes ago, Michael G said:

I wonder if they script plays for the 3rd Q, like they d0 when the offense starts in the 1st Q? It seems a lot of teams might...I'm not sure if our coaches are that quick-witted to plan those out well to start the 3rd. You have to have a couple ready I'd think though based on what you've seen so far from the opposing D.

I would have to say that with the struggles we are experiencing coming out of the half. We should be scripting plays. Whether they are or not? Who knows?

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

Any time you bash a poster or the forum, I'm going to poo you. You do it a lot. Basically every post ends with some passive aggressive attack at someone

Its what he does. It's his purpose in life here. And it's sad.

And then he complains about people singling him out and giving him poo for giving everyone else poo for their opinions.

• Pie 1

41 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Its what he does. It's his purpose in life here. And it's sad.

And then he complains about people singling him out and giving him poo for giving everyone else poo for their opinions.

Yeah. You have to think the team is absolutely perfect or you're a bad fan and he craps all over you. Then gets mad when he's called out for it

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

Yeah. You have to think the team is absolutely perfect or you're a bad fan and he craps all over you. Then gets mad when he's called out for it

I mean, his hissy fits are fuging hilarious to me. Especially when he gets called out for it and then does the whole "I know you are but what am I" routine. 

I'd swear he/she/it was about 13 years old. 

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

Come on man. You can't give yourself credit. For a scenario you yourself invented. Or maybe you can. Who knows with this joint.

Edit to clarify; We as fans have no idea what plays are being called. We may guess when it looks like an audible. But the actual plays. That's just guesswork on our part.

You can tell when a play breaks down, right? 

10 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean, his hissy fits are fuging hilarious to me. Especially when he gets called out for it and then does the whole "I know you are but what am I" routine. 

I'd swear he/she/it was about 13 years old. 

You can tell he's about fifty years old and can't handle it when the team does something bad

• Flames 1