• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OBJ on waivers and the Panthers…

WarPanthers89

1 hour ago, WarPanthers89 said:

He may not be claimed at all. In my opinion he shouldn’t be claimed but I bet the Saints get him. Fug that guy…I’ll never forget him taking headshots on Norman and screaming on the sidelines like a man child. 

Lmao that was like 6 years ago and you're still salty?? Get over it.  Josh Norman is punk anyway and instigating the situation.  

4 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

Lmao that was like 6 years ago and you're still salty?? Get over it.  Josh Norman is punk anyway and instigating the situation.  

Yeah I am still salty, and will forever not like him because of that game. He played as dirty as I have ever seen a WR play before and is a huge crybaby. He is not good for team chemistry and I believe his record proves that I am right.  I won’t even touch your comment about Norman “instigating” headshots. 
The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

6 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Yeah I am still salty, and will forever not like him because of that game. He played as dirty as I have ever seen a WR play before and is a huge crybaby. He is not good for team chemistry and I believe his record proves that I am right.  I won’t even touch your comment about Norman “instigating” headshots. 
The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Omg bro you're so cool.  Maybe you should go back and watch the game.  The full game is on YouTube.  At one point the sideline reporter was saying half the panthers starting defense went over to Norman on the sideline and told him "enough is enough"! "Shut your mouth"! And "you're making it personal with OBJ"!. Now I don't know about you but it don't take a genius to figure out josh Norman played right into it. JNO is not even that good to begin.  OBJ burnt his ass twice in that game.  JNO left us the following season cause he wanted more money and then his career went downhill ever since.  Did you see the Derrick Henry stiff arm on JNO?? What do you care about JNO?? Are y'all dating? Is he paying your bills??

2 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Omg bro you're so cool.  Maybe you should go back and watch the game.  The full game is on YouTube.  At one point the sideline reporter was saying half the panthers starting defense went over to Norman on the sideline and told him "enough is enough"! "Shut your mouth"! And "you're making it personal with OBJ"!. Now I don't know about you but it don't take a genius to figure out josh Norman played right into it. JNO is not even that good to begin.  OBJ burnt his ass twice in that game.  JNO left us the following season cause he wanted more money and then his career went downhill ever since.  Did you see the Derrick Henry stiff arm on JNO?? What do you care about JNO?? Are y'all dating? Is he paying your bills??

What a stupid ass post

• Flames 1

28 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Yep. Norman ruined him. Changed his public perception.

Lmao panthers blew a 35-3 lead in that game.  OBJ scored the game tying TD on JNO. Put a double move and burnt him to the back of the endzone. "Ruined him"??? Seriously doubt it. Cam newton lead the field goal winning drive after he watched OBJ run all over the field doing Cam's 1st down dab celebration.  

Y'all are corny up in here 

37 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Listen kid…..I’m not questioning OBJ’s talent. I’m also not comparing his talent to Norman either. I’m saying he’s a locker room distraction, a cry baby, and he played one of the dirtiest games I’ve ever seen by a WR against my team, which makes him trash in my eyes. You are obviously an OBJ fan and that’s fine, but I have my opinion as well. So go suck an egg and watch some OBJ highlights to brighten your day. 

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

Lmao panthers blew a 35-3 lead in that game.  OBJ scored the game tying TD on JNO. Put a double move and burnt him to the back of the endzone. "Ruined him"??? Seriously doubt it. Cam newton lead the field goal winning drive after he watched OBJ run all over the field doing Cam's 1st down dab celebration.  

You could easily argue the Beckham decline started after that.    And his decline is largely injury and it coming to light what sits on top of his shoulders.  But Norman was part of the window where Beckham essentially became exposed as a problematic player. 

Talent alone? Every team would love Beckham.  But a lof things, largely Beckham have exposed what sits on his shoulders.  And teams ain't lining up for that.   That's why ended up in Clev in the first place. 

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

Ok thanks for your input Geronimo