• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Charlotte ever have a parade?

slumdogmillionaire

Go Braves!!!   Panthers should have had it at least twice now but I won’t get into too much into that.   If Cam had an offensive line and organization that protected him we would have gotten at least one after that 2015 Super Bowl as well.

I do think we will get a parade but it might be Lamelo Ball and Miles Bridges who deliver it first.  If we had a young QB we drafted I may think Panthers within 3 years but we may be on a QB carousel.

I’ll say most likely parades will come from

Hornets 

Tampa Bay Rays moving to charlotte

then panthers 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 7

4 minutes ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

Go Braves!!!   Panthers should have had it at least twice now but I won’t get into too much into that.   If Cam had an offensive line and organization that protected him we would have gotten at least one after that 2015 Super Bowl as well.

I do think we will get a parade but it might be Lamelo Ball and Miles Bridges who deliver it first.  If we had a young QB we drafted I may think Panthers within 3 years but we may be on a QB carousel.

I’ll say most likely parades will come from

Hornets 

Tampa Bay Rays moving to charlotte

then panthers 

Hurricanes already have 1?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Who gives a fug it’s a NC professional team, have a chance to win 2nd this year. Hell none of our other teams will probably ever win one. I don’t care if it is right here in Charlotte lol

Yeah but the thread clearly asks if Charlotte will ever have a parade, not Raleigh.

Edited by Floppin

5 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

There the only team that matters in NC, prove me wrong!

I'm as big of a Hurricanes fan as anyone on this forum but that's not what this thread was about obviously. He didn't ask if an NC team was going to ever have a parade, he specifically asked about the city of Charlotte. 

Edited by Floppin
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Floppin said:

I'm as big of a Hurricanes fan as anyone on this forum but that's not what this thread was about obviously. He didn't ask if an NC team was going to ever have a parade, he specifically asked about the city of Charlotte. 

Translation: I'm a hocky fan, I just enjoy being an asshole as well lol

• Beer 1