• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst Panthers offense of all time....

Jmac

2010 and Clausen where better then this clownshow. And the thought was that they could never be worse then that group.

Many college offense's are better then what they put out every Sunday. Even CMC can not help this group.

Time to accept the fact that this is not getting better this season and can not get much worse. Stuck in quick sand with no body coming to pull them out.

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

Did you watch in 2010? This is horrible, but it's not 2010 horrible.

exactly lol

i don’t think people who post threads like this have been around that long to say this

feel free to actually go back and look at the numbers….

it’s not that bad. But …it is bad

This offense couldn’t even move the ball against high school defenses. Just flat out unacceptable for any NFL team to trot out an offense this bad. Even if a team were blatantly tanking they should have a better offense than we have.

3 minutes ago, onmyown said:

exactly lol

i don’t think people who post threads like this have been around that long to say this

feel free to actually go back and look at the numbers….

it’s not that bad. But …it is bad

I have watched every game since 2000..it is worse then 2010. 

Edited by Jmac

2010 could not get first downs.  Completely anemic.  Darnold will sometimes get momentum until the eventual pick/consecutive incompletions.  But it is pretty f*cking awful that he has DJ Moore & CMC and can't even muster an average stat line.  It's unreal had bad he is with progressions.  

5 minutes ago, Mage said:

Don't get me wrong, this offense is horrible, but worse than 2010?  You have no clue what you are talking about if you think that.  

Clausen's Y/A was 5.2 that season.  Terrible

You can watch this sh%t show....in 2010 we all knew Fox was gone and the team sucked. They have some good players on Offense this year and no excuse for being so fuggin lame. 

Edited by Jmac