• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Post Game Press Conference

kungfoodude

If Brady is the problem that can be fixed in the offseason.  Go get a QB with draft picks (even trading next years picks) and spend all FA resources on offensive line.  Resign Gilmore obviously but gotta focus OL.  Growing pains next year on offense but Sam and Brady aint it.

Edited by Shocker

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Yep. Like I said, I am off the players at this point. I am all about blaming Matt Rhule and David Tepper.

Agreed. I preached it when we hired him and right now it’s showing correct. Rhule just does not appear to have the tools to coach successfully in the NFL. He’s too used to his “process” that just doesn’t jive with adult players. He’s used to taking up high school boys. If Rhule is around next year he’s gotta give up a lot of control or this won’t work.

Process was the sell from Rhule, but this team has absolutely no identity, spirit or motivation. So clearly his process doesn’t work. 

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, thennek said:

He kept Sam in because PJ is worse which is hard to believe. 

I think he kept Sam in because he's afraid to admit he screwed up trading away 3 draft picks for Sam, and he guaranteed his $18m 5th year option before he even saw him on a practice field. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Agreed. I preached it when we hired him and right now it’s showing correct. Rhule just does not appear to have the tools to coach successfully in the NFL. He’s too used to his “process” that just doesn’t jive with adult players. He’s used to taking up high school boys. If Rhule is around next year he’s gotta give up a lot of control or this won’t work.

Process was the sell from Rhule, but this team has absolutely no identity, spirit or motivation. So clearly his process doesn’t work. 

He couldn't even handle Teddy's constructive criticism of his rookie coaching staff. If he didn't tinker around so much we probably would have kept Teddy and drafted Fields to sit a year, and still have all of our draft picks next year to fix the O-line. Now we have to start over with one high draft pick and few 5-7 rounders

• Pie 1